Star Conflict 1.7.0 (Discussion)

6391d515af881e90ea49f286e1c7.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.7.0.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39791-star-conflict-170-pirate-chronicles-first-stage/) discussion topic!

75 days is a long time

Well, at least you have more time than before, i kinda like the no pressure feel.

36 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Well, at least you have more time than before, i kinda like the no pressure feel.

Tru. But like there’s only 45 stages.

Would be interesting to have “bonus stages” after the end of the phase that just give creds and resources and stuff. For over-achievers.

45 stages per pass, there will be a second one.

13 minutes ago, Johnnynator1 said:

45 stages per pass, there will be a second one.

Both not looking forward to stage 2 and really hoping it’s gonna have the tornado mods and stuff and maybe ankther ship idk. The possibilities are endless, but if it’s just going to be like this one again… Idk.

Highly unlikely that there will be a second ship. Most likely some ship modules, since the ship only needs 6 of the Tornado parts, and if both stages give 4 than there are 2 left over for a weapon/weapon+module.
So the second stage will probably like this one, a bunch of cosmetics + some premium/credit rewards + some ressources and 1 container with Pirate stuff.

The wording on the Scylla parts update is a bit ambiguous.

“…will be available for earning in Special Operations”

Does that mean they’re not now? I haven’t gotten one in days, which actually isn’t unusual(seriously, what the hell?), but when I check on the parts now they say “this part is no longer available”. Is it a waste of time/resources to do SpecOps for more than the daily now?

What is the name for the main weapon on the ship Tornado? Where am I going to be able to find it? Where can I find any info on it? I have gone through all guns in Atlas, but the Tornado gun does not seem to be there.

Find the patch not bad, but one thing bothers me a lot. We have a lot of new players in the clan and with the patch they hardly have a chance to get seed chips. alien attacks have been patched out.Aliens in the open space drop almost no moreSo how are new players supposed to get seed chips?

7 hours ago, inyazserg said:

What is the name for the main weapon on the ship Tornado? Where am I going to be able to find it? Where can I find any info on it? I have gone through all guns in Atlas, but the Tornado gun does not seem to be there.

There aren’t any Tornado weapons/modules in the game yet.

22 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

There aren’t any Tornado weapons/modules in the game yet.

Basically until the Tornado is craftable we won’t be seeing anything

Communication issues. You have some aggressive filter, yet:

• A pilot changing their name means that they are now off everyone’s ignore list.

• You have no report method for offensive/spam mails.

(Used to be known as something like “ANNAXIN” or similar, cannot remember exact spelling.)

screenshot-200704-212131.png.831ba75a3d1ca4a513d2e0fb0256a367.png

How is that remotely related to patch discussion?  You should just do a bug report IF and only IF changing the name removes someone from ones ignore list.

Yeah gotta have to agree there. Please stick to the bug report section for bug reports.

Doesnt matter, reported the issue.

Well after the last bug report I saw they wanted a screenshot of the 2 minute iridium hangar missions - that’s not going to help them, they’ll just say “I don’t see the problem here”.

Also the report offensive/spam mail is a suggestion, and the last post in relevant suggestion section was from 2019…I doubt it would get much attention there!

There’s about 5 people who post in this forum, may as well put it all in one thread XD

Also re : low seed chip drop rate, hopefully it should still be ok for people to do spec ops and not have trouble when the difficulty ramps up right as destroyer runs/defiler is difficult anyway.

Another possible bug (I hate bug reports XD) The Destroyer runs, but the rift appears _behind_ him, and so he disappears after 3s, and no chance to win.

Someone suggested an issue with seed chip “A hit reduces enemy ship’s speed by xx% and stacks” effect.

kheem…and now what?? Wait two months, pay 10 or 30 to get full access to stage 2 and will see what happen after?

screenshot-200706-113524.jpg.fff49f9b99a94ce3206a0a8a21b9505c.jpg

On 7/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, RennieAshII said:

Also re : low seed chip drop rate, hopefully it should still be ok for people to do spec ops and not have trouble when the difficulty ramps up right as destroyer runs/defiler is difficult anyway.

You should probably drop by the official discord - the drop rate of seed chips in  alien sectors  has been significantly reduced  however  enemies in Dream Land drop seed chips at similar to/higher than the pre-nerf drop rates in alien sectors. The current main issue is loot ninjas in Dream Land as there is only one primary enemy spawn location. This will be fixed presumably in a later update as the other Artuga maps (currently in the PvP map rotation) are added to Open Space.

This may potentially occur in the second phase of Pirate Chronicles but only the developers would know for sure.

Ah, and Xenochips are hard-capped to 300… I feel screwed…