Star Conflict 1.6.9 (Discussion)

10 hours ago, ScireEstMelius said:

Re: Biomorphed ships

Has anyone been able to quantify a stat buff, or is this just a reskin? I actually thought they were going to get the Ellydium style upgrade tree, and had been looking forward to it.

Just a reskin

On 3/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, ZenChronos said:

The “Stay at home” quest, which is supposed to be daily, only appeared for the first day. I haven’t gotten it again eversince. Dear Gaijin, I would appreciate it if you’d stop lying to your customers!

Update: Quest still doesn’t work! 

For us players that cannot do the activities to get the new ship is it possible to buy it at least with real dosh at some point within the next month, along with the people that missed out on the hammerhead ship from the battle pass nonsense (basically what you guys did with the custodian made it buyable with irl dosh)

1 hour ago, MissAitken said:

For us players that cannot do the activities to get the new ship is it possible to buy it at least with real dosh at some point within the next month, along with the people that missed out on the hammerhead ship from the battle pass nonsense (basically what you guys did with the custodian made it buyable with irl dosh)

Yeah the parts are on trade. Only 25k GS once the economy levels out.

31 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Information: with that GS, you can buy tai’kin waz’got thar’ga starter pack when they are 50% sale.

And still you have 2.5k GS left

3 hours ago, CutieSP said:

Information: with that GS, you can buy tai’kin waz’got thar’ga starter pack when they are 50% sale.

And still you have 2.5k GS left

Information: yeah I know but it’s the only way other than farming leagues for parts.

Blame the devs for giving leagues an actually useful reward.

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

That still costs more than just having a buyable pack like the custodian though?

1 hour ago, MissAitken said:

That still costs more than just having a buyable pack like the custodian though?

You got me there heh

But you know it’s not that hard to find?

20200406085322_1.jpg.5a11b3f1708c981a9d42e013558b65e2.jpg

That’s why everyone farm spec ops now

On 4/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, Boczek121 said:

But you know it’s not that hard to find?

20200406085322_1.jpg.5a11b3f1708c981a9d42e013558b65e2.jpg

I wouldn’t say they are hard to find but being in a que for up to 20mins to find a single match for a chance for them to drop is disheartening, not to mention the vacuum effect on one of them that is so op it sucks every ship i have into it that has stupid speed upgrades wheres other people are entirely unaffected by it littlerly makes me want to pull my hair out as i am the only person that seems to loose all their ships to it.
and one other thing i think rank 15 to 17 ships should be able to use rank 17 seed chips as i mean they use rank 17 modules and equipment so why not seed chips