Star Conflict 1.6.8 (Discussion)

Yeah… the yeet was strong this time_ my bad_

So the only way to get the “March 8” achievement is by spending premium currency to be applicable? There’s no free version of the Hearts and Roses sticker required to complete it for the festive?

8 hours ago, sovflies said:

So the only way to get the “March 8” achievement is by spending premium currency to be applicable? There’s no free version of the Hearts and Roses sticker required to complete it for the festive?

You can sell some monocrystals on the market to grab the 500gs needed for the sticker - otherwise yes, there is no free way to get it. I’m not sure why the sticker isn’t free during the period when the achievement is obtainable but it’s been that way for some years now.

The most sad  thing is that Seed Chips with “Spread” don’t work with Homing Laser that use spread to determine who get hit by lasers. I loved to fly Rockwell with Homing Laser and few chips that increased dmg and spread…but now it doesn’t work and I remember how weak this weapon was. I had two chips that had effect “inrease dmg by 40% and increase spread by 75%” And thanks to that I was able to hit much more targets in OS or PvE and actually do something to them. So what I’m supposed to to now with that gun?