Star Conflict 1.6.3 (Discussion)

2 hours ago, STALOWY said:

I have a 7 moon race and I do not see painting wood. WHERE IS IT?

Did you buy a Moon Pass?

" Pass required"

“Buy Moon Pass

Ring any bell?  ![:laugh:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png “:laugh:”)

Frankly I’m still holding out on Ze’Ta, the costs are still quite high and since it’s still not fully released they are bound to change for the better.

Ok , Ok , So let me  try to understand this in the star conflict  universe. Game offer “REWARDS for moon race”. But To get the “REWARD” You still have to “BUY A MOON PASS” with real Money to unlock it . Is there something wrong with this picture.  Man you must go easy on that “MOON JUICE”

11 minutes ago, WobblyBat said:

Ok , Ok , So let me  try to understand this in the star conflict  universe. Game offer “REWARDS for moon race”. But To get the “REWARD” You still have to “BUY A MOON PASS” with real Money to unlock it . Is there something wrong with this picture.  Man you must go easy on that “MOON JUICE”

Most of the non-decorative rewards are available to all players for free without moon pass. Only the pirate weapons are locked behind moon pass. The rest is just taunts and titles and stickers and skins and boosters.

"  The rest is just taunts and titles and stickers and skins and boosters."  Which means other then a few bones all the cool stuff you have to buy. If its a “REWARD” it is something earned, not purchased.

So far I unlocked 8 items, Two were true rewards the other 6 cool things need “moon pass”. The items that were rewards one is a taunt the other a hideous portrait that they should offer us to pay just to remove it from the portrait listings. Is that the best they can do for an alien, come on! I need moon juice just to look at it. Think I would rather look at the  April fool crab claws.

4 hours ago, WobblyBat said:

So far I unlocked 8 items, Two were true rewards the other 6 cool things need “moon pass”. The items that were rewards one is a taunt the other a hideous portrait that they should offer us to pay just to remove it from the portrait listings. Is that the best they can do for an alien, come on! I need moon juice just to look at it. Think I would rather look at the  April fool crab claws.

I think you don’t get it. The whole idea of the event is to get the parts for a new ship. And one premium ship of your choice. 

Moon Pass gives you nothing that will improve your gameplay, just some cosmetic items, few temporary boosts and some taunts. Nothing really worth $20, especially that probably most of that stuff will be available outside of the event as well. So if you want to support devs - you can buy it. If you think it’s meh - don’t. 

Spoiler

image.png.83d8a36f69f56f5908ec8353727b8552.jpg

It’s beautiful but also very flammable

"I think you don’t get it. The whole idea of the event is to get the parts for a new ship. And one premium ship of your choice. 

Moon Pass gives you nothing that will improve your gameplay, just some cosmetic items, few temporary boosts and some taunts. Nothing really worth $20, especially that probably most of that stuff will be available outside of the event as well. So if you want to support devs - you can buy it. If you think it’s meh - don’t. "

When the devs do something right I support them. I gave them plenty of support on the Zetas, other exotic ships , markings crates. But in this moon race  as you say it’s “meh-don’t”. That being said The new bug looking frigate ship looks pretty good .

i said nothing

this update is awsome!

Side booster
Cooldown increased by 100%

Thank you “players”, this WAS one of my favourite modules… not anymore  ![:angry:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.gif “:angry:”)

I think i know it’s because of the stupid pvp that i don’t play, and i know that nobody cares, but I needed to share my frustration, thanks.

Nice game, but becomes even more boring after each update, sigh.

Thank you for nerfing the Dag’nith Launcher. It’s now entirely useless without its original purpose. Way to go guys, you made it worse! And now Horizon module decreases damage? Okay, that makes no sense. Change unnecessary. And you know what else would be cool? Letting us quote the patch notes.

27 minutes ago, Exarus said:

Thank you for nerfing the Dag’nith Launcher. It’s now entirely useless without its original purpose. Way to go guys, you made it worse! And now Horizon module decreases damage? Okay, that makes no sense. Change unnecessary. And you know what else would be cool? Letting us quote the patch notes.

Horizon module was decreasing damage for a year. So to have the same effect as now, you had to equip TWO Horizons and have 13% damage reduction IIRC. So you saying that if the change was unnecessary, you want to have 13% DPS reduction? No one would use Horizon there. 

Also - those changes were proposed weeks ago, they were available for testing on Public Test Server, there were announcements about it.

I just wanted to stop by to say two things,

1. I admire those who make long reasoned posts, but hey this is SC it only matters if you’re friend with a dev. If not see all those guard/long range buffs.

2. Yeah, we noticed how you sold the ze’ta like pop corn, and now you abandoned their players by crapping on the kai, the swarm, etc. specially after months of useless (now) farming.

I miss the 0.8,0.9 era…

First of all I’m used to the fact that devs generally never listen to feedback and that I waste my time to write this down so I’ll keep it short.

I cannot phrase how much I dislike the last two updates. Apparently you don’t need a majority to force an update that affects ALL players.

I’ve started playing this game ~ 3 months ago and it seems my journey is gonna end here. 

Oh and hey you should stop with the decreasing xenochip rewards. Let them reset with the daily reset, and decrease to 10 per mission mininu.

Hey.

Did the devs ninja nerf Guard frigate default resistances?

Boremys is now at default 0/-60/0 Thermal/EM/Kinetic resistance.

Last I checked, almost all Guard frigates had 0/-30/30 by default.

Actually a lot of Guard frigate resistance has been altered. Lowered in most cases.

I’ve been ark for almost half a year, so is this some old patch I missed? Or is this yet another nerf to the already not-so-spectacular Guard frigates?

To summarize, with all ships at max rank and no Crew implants:

Last Time I Checked: almost all are 30/-30/0 Kinetic/EM/Thermal Resistance.

Fed Guards

• Base Shield Kinetic/EM/Thermal Resistance: 10/-50/-20.

• Rank 9 Anaconda-M: 20/-40/-10.

• Rank 17 Premium Boremys: 0/-60/0.

Jericho Guards

• Base Resistance: 25/-35/-5.

• Rank 4 Zealot AE & Rank 9 Crus S: 35/-25/5.

• Rank 9 DLC Blood Tormentor: 35/-25/5.

• Rank 15 Premium Patriarch: 35/-25/5.

• Rank 15/17 Manufacture Robin/Custodian: depending on choice of level 8 bonus: 25/-35/-5 or 35/-25/5

Boremys has always had lower than average shield resistances but the rest definitely look lowered to some extent.

Also for note; heavy repair drone wasn’t just ninja buffed but also displays the incorrect value. It heals for 525, not 420 - so Sirius is  kinda  viable again but because plasma arc is EVERYWHERE you’re screwed if you pick anything but a ze’ta. Thanks for buffing Covies when they didn’t f*cking need it. Again.