Star Conflict 1.6.10 (Discussion)

64ad916a94084b9217d512d5d312.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.6.10.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39654-star-conflict-1610-cosmonautics-day/) discussion topic!

I think some people will not agree with me ^^'

but this update is useless for those who do not have money because the new ship to beat the biomphe are in limited dlc … and cannot be obtained otherwise D: therefore update useless

the idea of the vessel and good … but in dlc … why in dlc … it would have been better that there would have been an event to get them how to fight effectively if we can’t have them …

short I am disappointed with this update which could be good …

Why. The flying f*ck. Did the stingray change get approved. It was meant to be a nerf to the ship, to remove the “rank bonuses” that were applying to it in PvP. Well CONGRATULATIONS. NOW YOU HAVE A NEAR UNKILLABLE GUNSHIP WITH A PLASMA ARC.

Not only does it have the highest base shield regen of any non-destroyer at 123pts/s, but kinematic adds another 244pts/s, lob on autorepair for another 258pts/s, why not toss in particle purge for another ~200 or so pts/s sprinkle it with a shield booster for another 500pts/s. And voila, now you have a Stingray capable of over 1300pts/s of burst regen. Because going from E-barrier to full hull and shields in literally an instant to no penalty of the host ship is  balanced right?

43 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Why. The flying f*ck. Did the stingray change get approved. It was meant to be a nerf to the ship, to remove the “rank bonuses” that were applying to it in PvP. Well CONGRATULATIONS. NOW YOU HAVE A NEAR UNKILLABLE GUNSHIP WITH A PLASMA ARC.

Not only does it have the highest base shield regen of any non-destroyer at 123pts/s, but kinematic adds another 244pts/s, lob on autorepair for another 258pts/s, why not toss in particle purge for another ~200 or so pts/s sprinkle it with a shield booster for another 500pts/s. And voila, now you have a Stingray capable of over 1300pts/s of burst regen. Because going from E-barrier to full hull and shields in literally an instant to no penalty of the host ship is  balanced right?

I’ve been flying it. It is not more broken than it already was, damage went slightly down, survivability roughly remained the same, its a tiny bit faster and a lot more energy stable now.
The sting nerf wasnt even added, if that were the case it would have been weaker than before and we could have worked with it from there. A lot of good changes were just ignored, so here we are with some half assed changes here and there and some numbers that were pulled out of nowhere like Combat Shield Regenerator healing 35% more now. It went from an idea to nerf it to literally being a buff because one combat shield now heals 75% of what 2 did before, add an adaptive and voila, more tanky. And some ideas were completely butchered or ignored… very sad.

And then we get a ripoff ship with very slight tweaks to existing ship, for nearly 20$, Gaijin Store exclusive. People on Steam can’t even get it and it’s 4 days limited, nice.
Granted the slight tweaks it got make it pretty broken in T5.

Clips like this simply shouldn’t be possible. I was at 480 ping, literally not giving a single f*ck about what was going on, flew into the center of a team, got near e-barrier and safely disengaged and regenerated almost to full HP within 10 seconds of disengaging. 

This. Ship. Rewards. Lack. Of. Skill.

It’s too damn forgiving.

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

Oh cmon it’s not that bad.

We got:

Free ships/monos

New pointless ships

Rank displacement for an unbalanced ship to make it queue with appropriate enemies

Some balance stuff

It’s fine.

game bad fix

7 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

game bad fix

Game fine play

Now combat shield generaters got limited by only 1 place, so sad.

P.S. Oh, almost forgot to say this: When the tech tree tweaks come into patch? 

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Game fine play

no

14 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Game fine play

https://imgur.com/AdmLA5C AdmLA5C.png

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

https://imgur.com/AdmLA5CAdmLA5C.png

That’s like 6 free reports right there. (or there was a server fart)

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

That’s like 6 free reports right there. (or there was a server xxxx)

More often than not one person will get disconnected from the server and others feel inclined to jump ship as well since the odds are literally stacked against them as a result.

I like how they “fixed” the bug with experience/clearance but I’m still sitting on minus 620 points.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

More often than not one person will get disconnected from the server and others feel inclined to jump ship as well since the odds are literally stacked against them as a result.

Yep yep.

It’s almost like the devs’ attempts to prevent people leaving the battle didn’t work, and just made the problem worse???

Gee if only there was a BUTTON in the HANGAR to return to battle if you’re disconnected.

Take part in events, follow the information on the global map of Open Space, support dreadnoughts attacking Alien bases!

So… y’all got any of those offensives back there? Wouldn’t mind one of those…

Do Scylla packages really have a minimum price of 1000 GS? Do they really expect people to pay 25k GS and materials or 30 euro for that ship?

I’d like my 35 monocrystals pls :wink:

screenshot-200428-134643.png.a7e8b3ddd9fc7479637cfbc08b5972dc.png

Try it again.