Star Conflict 1.6.1 (Discussion)

46da8c4c0b6ae5422baeb905c8ca.jpg

Welcome to [Star Conflict 1.6.1.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/38359-star-conflict-161-return-to-eden/) discussion topic!

Please get rid of bots in pvp! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

3 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Please get rid of bots in pvp! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

hahaha here we go, i second that and top you with pve bot removal ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

37 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

hahaha here we go, i second that and top you with pve bot removal ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I third that and top your top with just let me solo FS and DC already  ![:alien3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/alien3.png “:alien3:”)

Why no zeta phase 2

Will we ever get a changelog to the New Eden sneak shanges? The number of volleys required to complete seems to be changed

38 minutes ago, FreelancerMiro said:

Will we ever get a changelog to the New Eden sneak shanges? The number of volleys required to complete seems to be changed

Was it changed for better or worse? Anyway, there are often lots of serious changes that never get published in changelogs.

Pretty sure removing the ship “abandon ship” option was as unnecessary when the “quit battle” button was removed, which ended up being added back anyway. What if I’m getting attacked by an enemy and just want to die quicker than being killed?

There are many circumstances where “abandon ship” is very nice to have. Maybe if used at the start of a battle to select a different ship (when not attacked by an enemy first) it shouldn’t affect the outcome of the battle at all.

1. Can you say what’s this in PvP battle?

screenshot-190301-101554.jpg.6e230b878e0aea3644076136a344d4e0.jpg

Oh, PvP is the competition which team has more smart bots with 10000% pinpoint accurate guns.

1. There should be a kind of ingame manual about new Covert ops…

Many still have no idea how to clear it.

Okay, patch 1.6.1b is adjusted…

Pros: New captain profile

Beacon hunt mode adjusted to PvP

Cons: New post battle rewards => Occasionally fail to find a catch…Seriously???

Can you stop changing icon location patch by patch please??? It takes some times to get used to it.

Notes

• Changed min and max rank of some modules
  • T1-T4 modules now more expensive again
  • Pilgrim
    • base hull increased by 4% (4300 -> 4495)
    • Pilgrim: max speed multiplier of 5%
  • Clan battles:
    • Spawn Time penalty increased by 60% (10sec -> 15sec)
    • spawn time reset period by 33% (90sec -> 120sec)
  • New leaderboard for PvE mission (currently Fire Support)
  • Cooldown group 1:
    • Holoship
    • ‘Triumvirate’ hologram

800m/s!!!¡!!!

Thats crazy.

New zeta spec mod when?

Well, seems like tackles and guards are going to be even more useful now.

14 hours ago, John161 said:

• Changed min and max rank of some modules

What if they are not automatically removed from my ship, but they are still mounted, because that’s what happened to me, can I still use them?

3 hours ago, ACE0 said:

What if they are not automatically removed from my ship, but they are still mounted, because that’s what happened to me, can I still use them?

If they’re on the ship you can use them.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If they’re on the ship you can use them.

Hmm…Strange…

In my case, all unsuitable modules were unmounted from my ship.

2 minutes ago, CutieSP said:

Hmm…Strange…

In my case, all unsuitable modules were unmounted from my ship.

Happened to everyone. They really screwed over ships below r8. But that kinda makes sense given the new unlocking ability for them.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:40 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Happened to everyone. They really screwed over ships below r8. But that kinda makes sense given the new unlocking ability for them.

I’m angry about this. They owe us a lot of credits for replacing all those modules, and for the time it’ll take. Most of my fleet is useless. I bet we just lost a LOT of newer players. I would have rage un-installed right away if I didn’t have four ships that didn’t lose so many modules that it’s hardly worth fixing, and what about Patrol mission rewards? They’ve been lower, isn’t this effecting that too?

On 3/8/2019 at 7:49 PM, Ernest_Ruger said:

I’m angry about this. They owe us a lot of credits for replacing all those modules, and for the time it’ll take. Most of my fleet is useless. I bet we just lost a LOT of newer players. I would have rage un-installed right away if I didn’t have four ships that didn’t lose so many modules that it’s hardly worth fixing, and what about Patrol mission rewards? They’ve been lower, isn’t this effecting that too?

Patrol mission rewards are the same since the beginning. 

On 3/7/2019 at 2:40 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Happened to everyone. They really screwed over ships below r8. 

Why and how?