Star Conflict 1.5.0с (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss new update [Star Conflict 1.5.0с!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35755-star-conflict-150s/)

ee9a441c268cbdd92222731f2f8c.jpg

you have any desire to tell us when Guard and covert ops will come out ?   … also why wont you let us use at least one new weapon , modifier , module on special project ships ? also please give us a unique weapon for Object NY18 that’s like a coil mortar but works on that ship… meaning- NO DEAD ZONE …

Why has the Liquidator X been nerfed? It felt pretty weak to begin with…

I also feel like the Thermal Energy Burner is still dealing too much damage, especially on ships with many cpu slots.

Can we expect a reduced critical hit damage bonus on this weapon in the Future?

The Thi’Es also should not have aim assist at its lowest spread/highest damage state. Aim assist on Lasers makes them way to easy to use.

Other than that, then new modules and weapons are generally fun to use.

I would like to see them get available on Secret Project Ships, too! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

will the new modules be available on secret project shps? those feel very unbalanced in a fight with normal ships and premium nowadays

Ninja change - teleport sphere need double tap to activate. Finally I can strafe up on Taikin!

When can we expect the release of r16-17 ships and the os rework as well as the new progression system?

On 22.1.2018 at 3:16 PM, Scar6 said:

Why has the Liquidator X been nerfed? It felt pretty weak to begin with…

i was asking myself the same question.

On 22.1.2018 at 3:16 PM, Scar6 said:

Can we expect a reduced critical hit damage bonus on this weapon in the Future?

that is what i would do too. they did nerf the energy amount, but i stand by the point, that the actual change i would do is, that the critical damage modifier only changes the burned energy amount, while the damage stays non-crit, instead of changing random values on the weapon just to avoid some actual coding. . .

its still a decent weapon, however the fix of the “first shot miscalculation” seems to have impacted it most.

the gunship modules all seem pretty decent. none seems totally op at least for now, some are powerful, others “okay”.

maybe except…

the thi’es seems a bit too annoying. it will soon outperform the thermal energy burner in annoyance.

this patch makes one realize how few good fed gunships there are in high tiers, compared to their dominance in mid tier. you should kinda really make the t5 fed fighters smaller already.

i never had so much fun with the stingray, the modules allow some really funny fits.

the mobility madness of the taikin imho is still something that should be nerfed, even if the current new stuff keeps the plague away. i still find all elly ships are overpowered and the new modules wont change that.

i somehow expected the old tutorial weapon of the gunship to be introduced finally. some really standard mid-mid-mid plasma gun, without any “super artistic mechanics”. i kind of miss simply boring straight forward weapons, it always feels like someone tries to push boundaries what crazy mechanics can be built to “make a difference”. most of the modules are gimmicks, with only a few really surviving the test phase. maybe its a minigame to find them for now, but thats only temporary. i am not a fan of such things, i still believe a game should be balanced as a whole to gain permanent respect.

Will the secret project ships have new modules?

“For now we have no plans for it, first we need to finish ship roles updates”

Does this also concerns the wolfhound and Granite as well? ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Aaah I can’t wait any longer to pilot them!  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

When is the Destroyer update coming ? since you are reworking all the class right ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

please don’t say you won’t :’( 

1 hour ago, dreamer78 said:

When is the Destroyer update coming ? since you are reworking all the class right ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Yeah. Destroyers really need a re-work. At the moment they are the least efficient at a cost/benefit level.

Cost: endless grinding for materials and millions upon millions of credits for upkeep.

Benefit: You are a big squishy target and all of your modules or useful features cost GS to get now.

Oh wait that’s not a benefit.

4 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

let me suggest some R8 destroyer unique items, also boost destroyer survivability, and make these unique items available with xenochips

-Rearm (Invincible)

resets the cooldown of all other active modules, 120 second cooldown (90 when fully upgraded) and eats a large amount of energy on activation

-“Shark” Overdrive (Procyon)

boosts speed and rotation by 30%, weapon damage by 5%, and disables proximity damage boost for 10 seconds

-Energy Burn (Archon)

creates a 3km field around the ship for 15 seconds, enemies inside the field lose 5% of their maximum shields and energy per second

3 hours ago, evo888 said:

let me suggest some R8 destroyer unique items, also boost destroyer survivability, and make these unique items available with xenochips

-Rearm (Invincible)

resets the cooldown of all other active modules, 120 second cooldown (90 when fully upgraded) and eats a large amount of energy on activation

-“Shark” Overdrive (Procyon)

boosts speed and rotation by 30%, weapon damage by 5%, and disables proximity damage boost for 10 seconds

-Energy Burn (Archon)

creates a 3km field around the ship for 15 seconds, enemies inside the field lose 5% of their maximum shields and energy per second

Nooooooooooooo, I hate percentage based damage D:

I don’t think they will rework dessys since there are only 9 roles showed in the pictures ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

27 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I don’t think they will rework dessys since there are only 9 roles showed in the pictures ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

yeah, it sucks,

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

Nooooooooooooo, I hate percentage based damage D:

why? it balances the system, would you rather have interceptor pilots complain that it does too much damage, and then have the module get nerfed to oblivion over the complaints of some newbies?