Star Conflict 1.4.4с: Return of Sirius (Discussion)

Welcome to discussion of [Star Conflict 1.4.4с Patch!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33916-star-conflict-144s-return-of-sirius/)

7de5fc56fd5e2bf777b61896b56c.jpg

Quick questions, when will we have a list for the daily rewards from the broker? For the neo, berry and ele. I suppose that we will get 20 activators/day for each and 25 xenos, but better make it cannon.

Did electrum get added to the drop tables of things in OS? Mysterious containers/ transports/ asteroid chunks?

Why u force us to get low lvl dessie to get T5 dessie? ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

i8EIp4p.jpg

• Impact icons are moved to the bottom of the screen
  • Reduced icon size

Why would you do that? Now it’s harder to keep track timers *sad face* ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

• Now the reward is 10 xenocrystals for six-hour contracts (15 with a premium license)
  • Now the reward is 40 xenocrystals for weekly contracts (60 with a premium license)

This is awesome.

bug - you don’t need activators to build destroyer

11 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

bug - you don’t need activators to build destroyer

look at the CPU slot. It’s not a bug, just inconsistent as xxxx

ok i see

Interface

Battle

Impact icons are moved to the bottom of the screen.
Reduced icon size.
Removed ESC-menu option ‘Leave battle’.

What are you going to do about the players that kidnap 4-10 players in a loosing battle for 30 min by running to other side of map until timer runs out or buy just killing  all spawned  AI till timer runs out ??? THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM FOR EVERYBODY !!!   most of us just log off and do something else for 30 min… FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE !!!

Can you please do something with electrum? I know destroyers should not be so easly to build and I am preparing few months but I find this very expensive. 12 very very very rare ore (neodiumis  rare berrylium is rare rare and electrum is rare rare rare) to get 1 peice and you need 20 for one structure and 3 structures in total to get whole destroyer. Broker will be here for a limited time and containers are also almost pointless because you can get 1 enriched electrum in average or even less. Please consider this electrum conditions because this is making it almost impossible to build it.

54 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Interface

Battle

Impact icons are moved to the bottom of the screen.
Reduced icon size.
Removed ESC-menu option ‘Leave battle’.

What are you going to do about the players that kidnap 4-10 players in a loosing battle for 30 min by running to other side of map until timer runs out or buy just killing  all spawned  AI till timer runs out ??? THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM FOR EVERYBODY !!!   most of us just log off and do something else for 30 min… FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE !!!

Cinnamon you misunderstood me   i mean that players are  staying in the match after the other 3-9 players are dead and there is  NO WAY to win but they stay anyway till the 30 minute timer runs out forcing the  other 3-9 players to wait for 30 minutes for nothing and there is no way to escape the match for them

Sadly, it seems that MM actually increased unbalanced battles to maximum, when it comes to my experience.

About the Interface changes.

I would actually add an option to choose, where do you want to have it in HUD options. I always prefer to have it either on top or on bottom. Best on top, though.

Also, one other thing.

Beneficial effects should be on the left side. (green color)

Neutral effects - implants/modules cooldowns should be in the middle (white color)

Enemy effects - should be on the right side (enemy effects - red color)

Each side should have a small, almost translucent separation bar of some sort.

Before I forget, I don’t see any Xeno-chips containers in the Store. Maybe because I own all ships.

I think that they should still be available, but instead of ship parts, you should be able to get enriched monocrystals instead.

Please, fix it.

11 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Cinnamon you misunderstood me   i mean that players are  staying in the match after the other 3-9 players are dead and there is  NO WAY to win but they stay anyway till the 30 minute timer runs out forcing the  other 3-9 players to wait for 30 minutes for nothing and there is no way to escape the match for them

Maybe option to use duplicator and leave battle this way you can get your ship back and it wont get abused as badly. But considering how rarely that happens I doubt anything will be done about it.

Also Hey o/

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Before I forget, I can’t see any Xeno-chips containers in the Store. Maybe, because I own all ships.

I think that they should still be available, but instead of ship parts you should be able to get enriched monocrystals instead.

Please, fix it.

Yes, please, 457 mono for Sirius is almost the max amount you can even have. THAT is insane! I can do the rest of the stuff but 457 mono NOW after you bring in these eye candy alien ships?

tell u what, it’s the hot joins that completly obliterate any chances of countering anything. You take a tackler at the start to counter 2 taikins and then in the emiddle of the game 4 recons spawn on you. It’s just fullblown random. Also, there was one patch where there was no joinlags when ppl joined during the match, I don’t know why they reverted to the lagspike alternative.

The hot joining worked well during the time when roles had less ranges of abilities, where a gunship was a damage dealer that had to commit its positioning to be effective, a recon a tool for the team to provide eyes and ears and to counter guards & tacklers, now it’s just a clusterfuck. The hot joining taikin will just ignore the whole battle and go straight to your spawn, where you will end up facing him when you get fcuked at the objective. After that it’s just the whole team fighting a couple of ships in their spawn, completly oblivious of the possibility to go to the objective.
At this point, it goes like this. Depending on your side losing or winning you will get an appropraite spawn of cookie cutters. A Vigilante, or a taikin that exclusivly squirts ink and does nothing else ( and effectivly denys all cap action), or an extra tharga with good aim and a small brain - perfect for losing objectives.

You can’t calculate a horde of ppl that join the game late and have the freedom to choose whatever ship they want. one side will take the worst ship for the situation or the most OP ships for the situation. This was all fine and all but now that you can’t even see them coming,  coupled with the high density of whatever alien ship is “IN” right now is a fcking salty cocktail. The aliens need more than just balancing, you need to rethink what this game is supposed to be. Is it gonna be full random forever fastgames with no core, or a team play oriented game where you operate in a tactical way but your choice of ship can be still strategical.

10 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Before I forget, I don’t see any Xeno-chips containers in the Store. Maybe because I own all ships.

I think that they should still be available, but instead of ship parts you should be able to get enriched monocrystals instead.

Please, fix it.

You have to go to ship tree to use them.

It’s 1 part for 1 xenothingie or somthing like that

3 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

You have to go to ship tree to use them.

It’s 1 part for 1 xenothingie or somthing like that

I see nothing there.

Add Electrum to Lucky Containers and remove the xeno panels.

I really like the deletion of leave battle and the xenochip event yay nightingale away ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)
I don’t like the new position of the effects thingy I can’t see it right down there and it’s annoying, and it’s sometimes redundant for example on dessy special module
it’s the same icon next too each other.
Someone knows how much time we have to build Sirius? I’m not founding the date anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Elusif said:

Add Electrum to Lucky Containers and remove the xeno panels.

I agree. No need for xeno panels and xenocrystals, just ore.

Co-Op … all [Thar’Ga] and [Tai’Kin] now … surprisingly its easier than before with the  mix of ships  … thx Cinnamon Co-Op just got easier to win with regular ships  makes you wonder why the  Dev’s take so long to nerf the  [Thar’Ga] and [Tai’Kin] … if they are played like they are supposed to be  played  like in AI they are just fine