Star Conflict 1.4.1b Discussion

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict 1.4.1b Patch!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32994-star-conflict-141b/)

da8e11e211b44ac1d432f5e18ff2.jpg

"  Now pilots get loyalty for Dreadnoughts battles only when they win and earn of at least 100 efficiency points "
" Pilots, who left the match before it ends, do not receive loyalty "

Yay! No more random cowards or abandoners!

Well, the suppressor Ai is fixed so no more destroyer culling practice  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

i missed free aero bundles for special days. 

but where is the “trade”?

Just now, WiseAlert said:

i missed free aero bundles for special days. 

but where is the “trade”?

Next Week update

Just now, Waiban said:

Next Week update

I hope so.

If my calculations are correct I can get the Phoenix ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) thanks ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)
I like the new color preset and the stickers.

>>Holiday achievements
Only these holidays you can earn a special achievement, ‘March 8th’! To do this, you need to apply the ‘Heart and Roses’ aerography to your ship and use it to destroy 8 enemy ships in PvP battles. The achievement will reward you with ‘Loving Heart’ aerography.<<

Does the heart and roses aerography cost GS or is it free?

>> Also complete the Broker’s special tasks in PvP, and Co-op:

Pilots! You need to destroy or help destroy 10 enemy ships in PvP, with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot. Your reward is a free container with Phoenix and Reaper ship components. <<

Why the hell max rank? That’s pure BS for a r8 ship component container!
Is this mission repeatable? Or one time only?

44 minutes ago, JaVi said:

If my calculations are correct I can get the Phoenix ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) thanks ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)
I like the new color preset and the stickers.

Yep, untill March 22, there’ll be a lot of Phoenix and Reaper components going around ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) Then ships will go back to their previous DLC state

Will the collected ship components vanish? Or just stored like the r14 resources of the r14 destroyer until they come ‘back’?

Got only a 100 parts for the Phoenix, I don’t think I’ll get it in time ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I got 30 on each and im not a fan of t3 so nothing lost nothing gained. I find it difficult to like anything below t5 xd

So will we get a steady 30 parts/day until 22nd?

If so then it will be 450 parts, you can get both of those ships in two weeks if you do those dailies, damn, I want to hear you about the game being p2w now, ya basutds.

Hahaha ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Quote:

Miscellaneous

Now oining the game’s groups in social networks is rewarded with a premium subscription
    This refers to Steam
    Previous rewards are canceled

What is “oining” ?    Its “Oi Oing” game? Im sorry, but after last updates the “Oi Oi” hits the spot

58 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So will we get a steady 30 parts/day until 22nd?

If so then it will be 450 parts, you can get both of those ships in two weeks if you do those dailies, damn, I want to hear you about the game being p2w now, ya basutds.

According to FB post the broker missions will last until March 13

18 minutes ago, blurcak said:

Quote:

Miscellaneous

Now oining the game’s groups in social networks is rewarded with a premium subscription
    This refers to Steam
    Previous rewards are canceled

What is “oining” ?    Its “Oi Oing” game? Im sorry, but after last updates the “Oi Oi” hits the spot

joining

Nice filler patch. I think you’ll have to monitor gravi beamer closely. That thing is a pain in the behind already, now with buffed damage… We’ll see.

Increased damage and projectile speed for ‘Dag’tnith’  —This was needed.

I’m starting to agree with AdamWest. Inties are taking a big hit with all those recent updates. On the other end, maybe it never was the original gameplan for them to be as they were/are.

in general good patch but why now thar’ga receive an enormous amount of collision damage?? something like to 7K to 15K 

4 minutes ago, Ogrande18O said:

in general good patch but why now thar’ga receive an enormous amount of collision damage?? something like to 7K to 15K 

15k collision damage on a ship that have 7k hull ? ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)