Star Conflict 1.10.6a (Discussion)

3b650f4b4d365bcddf62530ca7ca.jpg.c47613f1331fc508a6851f70f1e24fdb.jpg

Welcome to the[Star Conflict 1.10.6a](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/41276-star-conflict-1106a/)discussion topic!

(Since nobody official will do it, I’ll just do it myself)

The last official patch discussion was posted in  February  more than 5 updates ago, so I guess it’s unofficial from here in lads.

Some undocumented changes this update:

• Hard (maximum rank) bots in skirmish can now use seed chips
  • Albireo’s interceptor had a small speed nerf (682m/s → 645m/s)
  • The server stability has not been improved.

Much appreciated. The forum has been dead for a few weeks (not to say months). Again, nerfs has been made for dessies, and Ze’Ta is only getting more OP. Have yet to see the remaining updates and changes… Bots with seed chips? Lol…

Server stability is still a concern.

2 hours ago, Bortmoun said:

nerfs has been made for dessies, and Ze’Ta is only getting more OP.

It’s honestly a bit touchier than that. Ze’ta only really holds dominance in Sector Conquest and on extremely open maps. Balanced Swarm and Ellydium Swarm are actually both quite weak compared to Fast Swarm and the other 17 Destroyers.

Servers are definitely still "feeling it" with back to back failed queues still remaining common. I don’t get what the point of putting “Improved Stability” in the patch notes was if they either can’t fix the problem or haven’t tried fixing it yet.

Its pretty safe to say now that developers are laughing their a*ses off at players’ balance concerns - Albireo will remain disgustingly OP forever it seems, Ze’ta is utterly forgotten by now (CS still being unbearably annoying and mostly unavoidable, swarm DPS, speed/effective HP/DPS ratio etc.), AOE Thar’ga is just #vomit and basicly anything out of meta is rendered bot level strength wise (which at the moment is not more than _ 10 ships in total _). If atleast there was some sort of care for the game, but, and pardon me for the word, there is not a single shít given. 

Well done, you have officially raised up the biggest middle finger to the playerbase so far , not even mentioning that server stability lately is in ruins (considering this game hasn’t got more than several hundreds of players online at one time, it’s alarming how it can be f**ked so miserably) . Some game companies simply deserve to rot and die under their own  dozen-times repeated mistakes. 

Also:

Remote disintegrator

• Damage to destroyers reduced from 29700 to 25000 pts.

However:

They also nerfed the regular disintegrator for T5, T4, T3, T2 etc

screenshot-220526-202340.jpg.95f3c266af5e7af2cf9fea9dc2f42803.jpg

screenshot-220526-202352.jpg.80975024b0456ef7560d0d3d58d7ffe1.jpg

screenshot-220526-202608.jpg.513854c39e0cf9ee459c53861df200f7.jpg

ycSOQzHh6V.png.7b343043a795f6698e6a2afcae649c59.png

Good catch.
So far for bots in skirmish
Chipped:

• Rank 16-17 ships
  • Ze’ta
  • GS Rank 15 premiums
  • Rank 15 craftables
  • Randomised Ellydium bots (not Crystal Hunger, Scavenger drones)

Unchipped:

• Standard ships
  • Karud(?)
  • Preset Ellydium bots
  • Rank 14 Destroyers
  • Rank 11 Destroyers
  • Rank 8 Destroyers

On 5/26/2022 at 5:17 PM, DaRealSlimOopsie said:

Its pretty safe to say now that developers are laughing their a*ses off at players’ balance concerns - Albireo will remain disgustingly OP forever it seems, Ze’ta is utterly forgotten by now (CS still being unbearably annoying and mostly unavoidable, swarm DPS, speed/effective HP/DPS ratio etc.), AOE Thar’ga is just #vomit and basicly anything out of meta is rendered bot level strength wise (which at the moment is not more than _ 10 ships in total _). If atleast there was some sort of care for the game, but, and pardon me for the word, there is not a single shít given. 

Well done, you have officially raised up the biggest middle finger to the playerbase so far , not even mentioning that server stability lately is in ruins (considering this game hasn’t got more than several hundreds of players online at one time, it’s alarming how it can be f**ked so miserably) . Some game companies simply deserve to rot and die under their own  dozen-times repeated mistakes. 

With all due respect, but Albireo is just convenient. Wakizashi R, Storm Viking, ELRFs are eating them for breakfast. Ze’ta can’t regen efficiently unless it has the Swarm Control module. Otherwise it goes down in a few seconds against any semi-skilled player in counter ship.