Standard gunship and tacklers

I’ve been thinking about this and i think that prometheus x should be a gunship while wolf m should be a tackler.

Reason I think that is because premium ships should be an alternative not main battle ships.

I often play tier 3 matches and I rarely see phobos or silent fox.

I often play tier 3 matches and I rarely see phobos or silent fox.

Well, they have one less active module, and 2 less passives than a rank 9, so they are quite in a disadvantadge.

I don’t think the prom and the wolf are wrong as they are. If all, I would like the Katana AE to be Rank 9 and the Katana S to be Rank 8, to find some consistence.

The problem is that the only tacklers of rank 9 are premium.

Has been suggested countless times.

That’s what I suggested

hAH5IBo.jpg

But the priority now isn’t fixing the ship tree so…

Has been suggested countless times.

That’s what I suggested

hAH5IBo.jpg

But the priority now isn’t fixing the ship tree so…

I like your  suggestion  :Dwop

Bringing the Styx down would not solve any problem, the problem is Gigas2.

R8 ships won’t have access to Gigas II. 

Well the Styx is strong in tier regardless of Gigas, a R9 Styx without Gigas is still strong than anything else. But that kinda goes for empire frigates in general - best tank + best dps. But making Gigas affect shield resistances only would help the overall balance I guess.

Well the Styx is strong in tier regardless of Gigas, a R9 Styx without Gigas is still strong than anything else. But that kinda goes for empire frigates in general - best tank + best dps. But making Gigas affect shield resistances only would help the overall balance I guess.

Support for this lol

+1

R8 ships won’t have access to Gigas II. 

That’s the point. You want to solve the Gigas problem with removing it’s effect from one of the main benefactor. That is not a solution. The implant is flawed. Now that it affects both shield and hull, it’s really a no brainer for anyone wanting to tank anything with anything.

I could stand behind this, though that would fit much better thematically on the jerry implant. Than you can switch the two, so empire implant gives 10 pts of hull resistance and transfers collision damage to shield, and jerry gives the X shield resist per lock ins.

I could stand behind this, though that would fit much better thematically on the jerry implant. Than you can switch the two, so empire implant gives 10 pts of hull resistance and transfers collision damage to shield, and jerry gives the X shield resist per lock ins.

Yep, I thought the same, but then I thought that races don’t matter anymore for implants these days. We only know it’s the Jericho line of implants for shields because we’ve been here when it still was. Since they did away with that they might as well be more creative with the implants now.

Yep, I thought the same, but then I thought that races don’t matter anymore for implants these days. We only know it’s the Jericho line of implants for shields because we’ve been here when it still was. Since they did away with that they might as well be more creative with the implants now.

Sadly, “You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day” but yeah, we could have a great implant tree or graph actually, which is not 3 separate lines.