- Description of the problem, what happened.
If you are flying at your target and use Squall Launcher, one or more of the missiles will impact the rear of your ship and detonate, dealing damage to you.
- What did you expected to happen.
I expected them to fly underneath my ship without hitting it like normal missiles.
- The conditions during the situation.
- Further details on the issue.
The Squalls drop from beneath your ship without your current added velocity, so they start accelerating as they are behind your ship. This way they hit your ship and damage you.
- Frequency of occurrence.
Depends on speed and target. Can be replicated 100%.
- Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!
[2018.01.18 20.46.28.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15971)
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
- Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
- If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
(Moved to own topic)