Squad's application topic

Hi there you seal clubbers!

Since in game there is no input for guys that wants to squads up if there is someone in que doing the same: let’s try to override this by our selves.

The goal of this topic is simple: if you want to face a squad, declare here the squad number and rank. So who want to squad up have an idea if there is someone up for that.

I’m also opening a channel on our ts for this. Address: weltenfall.net

Subchannel: scsquads

Password:sc

Anyone interested please apply here or on ts writing down rank and compositon so you could easly find an opponent.

P.s. someone can spread this on RU forums/community? It could help a lot.

Nice initiative! I hope it works!

Very nice idea!

Channel opened, spread the news you unholy manure!

Two man squad in queue t3

Glad you followed through on this idea, Sponged1ck! I’ll post if I have a squad going

yeye, meanwhile 4man squad in t3 here.

Awesome idea. The game needs more of that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

(attached picture related to new forum look)

1pcs-Fashion-New-Women-font-b-Men-b-font-font-b-Face-b-font-Care-V.jpg.a4fe0e88afc98b9c8f9d6a8b1c28e4db.jpg

2 man squad in T3 queue! …Not that anyone is going to read this at this hour.

3 squid needs enemys in t3 aka t9 aka rank 8-10.

We need whoopiin!!

Oregyen, I love your forum logo XD It’s so similar to mine in some ways, goes perfectly XD

On 01.07.2016 at 3:08 PM, millanbel said:

Oregyen, I love your forum logo XD It’s so similar to mine in some ways, goes perfectly XD

There con not be too much owls there. How do squad appications work by the way?

i think they just try to encourage people to tell each other they squad. So anyone waiting for a squad in queue can find an enemy.

Finding an enemy squad otherwise needs several random attempts of changing through the tiers, just to find out if there is anyone. That is a classical problem of squadding ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Besides the language and community barriers, which also took years to tear down a bit, also make it hard.

I personally think the forum will be too slow for that, and the TS idea might not work either ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) But its worth a try.

Atm. we still have a huge fallout of people slowly poking their heads back into the game, uncertain and cautious. Patience is key.

(People know I am a huge critic, but I think, when it comes to hope, I am an endless optimist. )

The huge 12v12 games is what this game is truly about. At least its fun now a lot of times.