Spy Drone Wars - With GS Prizes! October 7th!

KT AND THE OWL INITIATIVE PRESENT:

_ SPY DRONE WARS _

A Wonky Wednesday Battle Mode!

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7th at 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST - 2 Hours before Jericho Dreadnoughts!

Can’t participate? Tune in and watch the live stream at https://gaming.youtube.com/arkhoscore/live!
LiveStream videos usually are uploaded as regular YouTube videos within a week.

Spy Drone Wars Game Rules:

1. Two teams, custom team battle. Recon ships only.

NpFzpMY.png

1. Spy Drones and Holoships REQUIRED.

dzNRpO4.png

1. Micro Locators are BANNED.

dOHWCYw.png

1. ALL other modifiers and modules are OK.

ZzBAb1S.png

1. Players must go to settings - HUD - Markers and turn off “Name” and “Object Status”.

9tneIwa.png

1. Players will join a custom battle room. Battles will be fought on the maps Destroyed Station and Monolith Remains.

The room’s password will be “SPYDRONEWARS”

N5T7n91.png

1. All battles proceed as normal, with one exception:

pabIoP3.png

If your real ship gets hit with a Spy Drone, you’re dead! You must self destruct.

P5YZeHZ.png

Feel free to build ships however you like - so long as you bring what is required and leave at the door what is banned. You may fire any guns or missiles you want to either. Just keep an eye on your HUD!

Additional Information:

• Teams are maximum 12 vs 12 and will be first come, first served.

• Any rank ship is allowed so long as it has both Holoships and Spy Drones. This means any ship of Rank 7 or higher will be permitted. Bring your favorite!

• Players must also be on the OWL teamspeak. There will be a special “Wonky Wednesday” room for players to go to. Not in the room = no game!

• The OWL teamspeak address is “Weltenfall.net” - there is no port or password.

• This game has an honor system. That means we expect you not to bring banned modules, and we expect you to self destruct when you have a spy drone on you. The game will not physically force you to do either, so we ask that you uphold your end of the game mode.

• Please, do not cheat! Using a Microlocator or refusing to self destruct will force us to immediately end the battle and expel you from the room.

Rewards:

• Each player on the winning team will receive 150 GS!

• The player with the most Spy Drone plants on real ships will receive 300 GS!

I’ll be there  :012j:

b-but it’s easier to get spy droned with only one holoship.  :fed003:

Jarl or Spectre Falcon, high sensor range.

iWin Button activated.

b-but it’s easier to get spy droned with only one holoship.  :fed003:

Bigger games = more holoships :slight_smile:

Jarl or Spectre Falcon, high sensor range.

iWin Button activated.

I gave this a try myself in a previous game, and still died quite a lot. :slight_smile:

I gave this a try myself in a previous game, and still died quite a lot. :slight_smile:

Sure, but it’s still quite an advantage.

I like the odds of just random spamming of spy drones… 50% chance :slight_smile: But I think it will be chaos, and chaos is always good!!

Love your signature btw KT! How did you get it so smooth?? Whenever I take print screens my laptop freezes for a fraction of a second, so I get gaps between the pictures

This looks like so much fun. . . I want in  :)

Well explained also.

I regret to inform you all that with the recent actions and severe negative changes to this game, I no longer have a desire to play it.

This event is cancelled.

May this stand as a message to the developers and managers of this game - your actions are not without consequence. Your lack of transparency and openness to constructive assistance will be your downfall.

However, if anyone wants to host in my absence, they may do so - but I will not be there. I am leaving, but I will respect the game I came to enjoy.

If nobody hosts, please lock this thread.

Thank you.