Registration for the holiday tournament “Spring Victory” is open!
The prize fund of the tournament depends on the efficiencies of your team. We pay for each killed enemy and each passed stage!
Location - “Threshold”
Teams - 8х8
Technical level - T5 (including a “Secret project”)
Game mods - Best of 3, Capture the beacons
Date - Cancelled
Bracket - Single elimination
- The technical level of ships: Rank 13-15.
- Friendly fire is activated.
- Crafted combat drones and “Doomsday” missiles are forbidden. Missiles “MEM Inquisitor” and “Christmas fireworks” are forbidden.
- Weapon Мк.5, Ammunition Мк.4 (from the game mode “Attacked sectors”) - allowed.
- New weapons: “Phaser”, “Scatter Gun” and “Radiation Beam” - allowed.
- For not coming to the battle or being late more than 10 minutes, team gets a technical defeat.
- For contract battle both teams will be disqualified from the cup at any stage.
- During the battle if someone disconnects, the match won’t be interrupted.
- Reserve players should be mentioned in the list. Tell the administration of the cup via PM in game, if you need to replace the player. Contact - Maximum997.
- Replacing players without the consent of the administration of the cup is not allowed.
- For misconduct of individual players on the team - namely, incorrect statements about the other team, observers, commentators and streamers, for unsporting behavior - the player is cautioned - with repeated warnings player is suspended from participation in the cup and then the team plays without this player until the end of the cup.
- The server is selected by the administration of the cup with the best possible performance for the teams.
- The number of ships in slots: 1 to 4.
- Mixed teams are allowed (players from different corporations).
1st place - 5000 GS
2nd place - 3000 GS
3rd place - 2000 GS
- Each team that participates, gets 500 GS for each team member. You need to play at least one battle with your full team.
- For each destroyed enemy ship, each team member gets 50 Galactic Standards , regardless of the outcome of the battle. Max. 500 GS per battle.
- Team’s name.
- Captain’s name.
- List of players, including captain (8 players) + reserve (if needed).
Application Deadline - May 22nd.
The application must be published in this thread.
If team is registered before May 20, its prize fund will be increased by 10%.
For all teams that already signed up for the last tournament:
Please re-post your application so we know if you are able to participate on this one.
Registration and discussions go here.
we are sorry for the happenings on last Sunday regarding the Spring Victory tournament. We want to repeat the event for the English community with increased rewards. Please excuse what happened and we hope to see you in the tournament next week.