"Spring Victory" tournament (discussion)

Wait. So our corp didn’t have a place in last tourney, because it was for Russian community only. Now it is “for EN players only”? Can someone elaborate on this? Some of our pilots are russian speaking people, some of them don’t have EN as their primary language and some of those that russian language is their mother tongue are not living in Russia. So - please specify.

I don’t care about politics and stuff. I don’t want to make any trouble, just it happened that some of the pilots in our corp want to participate, one of them is Ukrainian, the other is Russian and last but not least Russian guy living abroad.

Wait. So our corp didn’t have a place in last tourney, because it was for Russian community only. Now it is “for EN players only”? Can someone elaborate on this? Some of our pilots are russian speaking people, some of them don’t have EN as their primary language and some of those that russian language is their mother tongue are not living in Russia. So - please specify.

I don’t care about politics and stuff. I don’t want to make any trouble, just it happened that some of the pilots in our corp want to participate, one of them is Ukrainian, the other is Russian and last but not least Russian guy living abroad.

What team? Did you participate?

Great Sunday? Why on Sunday i now feel cheated out of it…

Great Sunday? Why on Sunday i now feel cheated out of it…

Because the previous tournament was also on a Sunday.

What team? Did you participate?

We cant make one coz u banned our pilots from this tourney coz they Russians/Ukrainians 

We cant make one coz u banned our pilots from this tourney coz they Russians/Ukrainians 

tillo, thanks for showing how little thought out this tourny was. 

Team’s Name : The WolfPack [WPK]

Captain : Kurdi

Pilots : OmegaFighter

Cr0

Eviscerador

FLYINGwarsheep

Devouder

ZenChronos

terrorblade

Reserve : Arakis, Margys, Summit, Syrinx, NoSkillzNLD, SironTalas, Danvalator, NineGrayKittens

To clarify:

People, who already participated in RU tournament, not allowed to participate in this one.

ESB can participate, if consists of new EN players, who didn’t participate in RU tournament.

Simply all non Russian players that did not participate in the tournament on Sunday.

Both are Russian players and CerberusS already participated in the last tournament.

Pilots : OmegaFighter

Cr0

Eviscerador

FLYINGwarsheep

Danvalator

ZenChronos

Devouder

lolwut? Also language discrimination.

Look, i fixed. However, there was nothing about language, and he is from ukraine! :smiley:

Look, i fixed. However, there was nothing about language, and he is from ukraine! :smiley:

Both are Russian players and CerberusS already participated in the last tournament.

not according to Error, sry m8

We these guys already part of your team on the last sign up?

Did they play in another team instead on the last tournament?

Which pilots exactly?

Which pilots exactly?

w/e m8

organizers told me that everyone who didnt played last time can participate in this one

w/e m8

organizers told me that everyone who didnt played last time can participate in this one

Who told?

Who told?

organizers listed in 1st post

organizers listed in 1st post

It was misunderstanding. I work with Lezort. Lezort is a russian community manager.Thats why he didnt tell me anything. And Akaurl didnt tell too -_-

But you must be very happy, cos now ESB will not smash you ^^. You finaly can take 1-st place :) 

P.S. Somebody,take me in team, please.  :00555: I LL KIIL DA ENEMYZ AND WIN DA BATLZ!1

And about players, who cant play this tourmanent:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jyEtObvHoDydXj1oIqNkZxlJQH6soHDLhDwfAJLxL4c/pubhtml

This guys can’t 100%

one team?

I bet it’ll be fun!  :012j:

no two te

one team?

I bet it’ll be fun!  :012j:

no two teams, i will register one this evening  :01212:

1 Tournament, 1 fight, 1st and 2nd place… rofl

1 Tournament, 1 fight, 1st and 2nd place… rofl

my thoughts