spiral bug not fixed

screenshot-180104-094300.jpg.5722209754c4204ad4543256851eb041.jpg

this image displays me in my MiG-105 trying to change into frigate form, at least before the bug was “fixed” it was possible to change by flying to the edge of the map now it’s completely impossible

the  ship was never without bugs  it was a bad  design for the horrible  coders they have at SC its been broken sense the day it came out and will never get fixed  … just move on to the next new broken ship like a good star conflict customer should

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

the  ship was never without bugs  it was a bad  design for the horrible  coders they have at SC its been broken sense the day it came out and will never get fixed  … just move on to the next new broken ship like a good star conflict customer should

???

It used to work fine

i still find it super broken that you get a free full repair and few sec invincibility not to add module switch and insta cooldown. the concept is nice but i think it should transfer the hp and cooldowns between ships. you wanna tell me that i just riddled that spiral with holes, left it with 200 hull and somehow that attached mig magically remains unscratched ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)