Spiral 3 and Endeavour 3 containers only gave Mark 1 weapon variants, but not the blueprints itself!

Bug report:

What happened?

We did not get the blueprints for Fuse Blaster 12 Mark 1 (R8-12) and Breach Laser 12 Mark 1 (R8-12).

They are not listed in the Workshop either. We only got them from Spiral 3 and Endeavour 3 containers. They were given as Mark 1 weapon item instead of a blueprint.

What should happen?

We should be given a blueprint of both weapons in the Workshop, so that we could build multiple weapons of the same kind, when needed.

Screenshots:

(There is no glowing yellow arrows here, which means that blueprints are not in the Workshop!)

2zhny2d.png

a2w75i.png

Mark 1 variants only! There should be a blueprint instead!

2iq77o.png

fdc3np.png

Logs:

[2017.05.14 15.03.45.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14259)

Working as intended but should be reworked, i agree with you.

I’d love the BP’s but nothing quite beats a free complete weapon/module.

Who told you you should get BP?

Pack shows that you’ll get frig weapon + ship specific weapon BP -> Working as intended.

1 hour ago, MightyHoot said:

Who told you you should get BP?

Pack shows that you’ll get frig weapon + ship specific weapon BP -> Working as intended.

It makes no sense that we get a weapon and not a blueprint for it. What if you accidentally sell it?

Just now, Koromac said:

It makes no sense that we get a weapon and not a blueprint for it. What if you accidentally sell it?

You lose it, same with every other unique weapon ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)