Speeeeed :)

Can someone please indicate ships and modules which allows warping in OS? Or any other way of getting above 700m/s ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Thanks!

All Recons have a warp (special module)

All Destroyers can obtain a Warp active module 

Some gunships have access to a warp Active module

All Green ships have access to a warp engine mode, which is a short distance teleport.

Engineers have warp gates.

The Ellydium destroyer has access to an active module that warps it forwards quickly.

(the Elly destroyer has access to a whole lot of cool things that are “removed” from the game)

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The Ellydium destroyer has access to an active module that warps it forwards quickly.

(the Elly destroyer has access to a whole lot of cool things that are “removed” from the game)

Thanks a lot, but I guess I’m missing this: which one is the Elly destroyer? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Yes, rookie ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) OK, that was a joke? ha ha

4 hours ago, DaCookiez said:

Thanks a lot, but I guess I’m missing this: which one is the Elly destroyer? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Yes, rookie ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) OK, that was a joke? ha ha

The Ellydium destroyer has not come out yet. The developers keep old stuff in the game but just make them only useful on a ship that doesn’t exist so that nobody can use them