Special Operations wait times way too long

I don’t know about anyone else, but I never seem to be able to get into any Spec Ops missions these days. I have waited for over an hour and it still laughably tells me that average wait times are only 1 minute. I have tested using different regions (including all) and they are all the same.

Is there a fix in the pipeline?

Queuing for spec ops by yourself is never a good idea, you are supposed to do it in a wing, not only because you would find players easier but it would increase your chances of winning by having more teamwork and better equipment, it’s not a bug.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:45 AM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Queuing for spec ops by yourself is never a good idea, you are supposed to do it in a wing, not only because you would find players easier but it would increase your chances of winning by having more teamwork and better equipment, it’s not a bug.

If that is the case, why is it even an option for individuals?

2 hours ago, GumbleT said:

If that is the case, why is it even an option for individuals?

You can start the Special Operation with a wing of 10 to 12 players. There are situations, when wing has less than 12 players. MM then waits some time (two minutes IIRC) for someone from random queue to join to have full 12 people wing.