Special Operation: Tier V Destroyer mission server stability issue

Skula1975, where are you?

There is no need to bump threads each day. As soon as he gets time, he will review it and reply.

Well, I think that really isn’t a connection problems.

Therefore, conditions of repetition needed.

Hoe to do for 100% repeat this issue?

Well, I think that really isn’t a connection problems.

Therefore, conditions of repetition needed.

Hoe to do for 100% repeat this issue?

1.) Assemble a Wing of 12 Tier V pilots!

2.) Play both Defiler and Destroyer mission!

3.) Hope that the “lag bug” will get triggered! (25%-33% chance, that it will)

More info: It usually happens at 20:40, or close to that time, or when ship gets to 50%, when dissector beams activate.

More people die, less laggy it become. Closer you get to the ship, when it fires on you, worse it becomes.

For even more information, ask OmegaFighter!

9400 GT…

i’v bin thinking of getting a GeForce GT 640640[/size]

That would not help at all. At 1080 resolution in order to don’t have problems with this game an nvidia 950/amd 270 are the “best cheap” solution.

I have NVidia GT 640 (cpu is i5 something), runs on maximum at 80+ FPS in game, depends on a map.

I have NVidia GT 640 (cpu is i5 something), runs on maximum at 80+ FPS in game, depends on a map.

I thought the low/mid old gen from Nvidia wasn’t able to handle 60+ fps@1080 everywhere. My bad, I admit that knowledge on old “green” gen is not so deep.

Actually, no I got it all wrong, says how much i remember my own rig :frowning:

it is GTX660, quite the difference from GT 640

mah bad

1.) Assemble a Wing of 12 Tier V pilots!

2.) Play both Defiler and Destroyer mission!

3.) Hope that the “lag bug” will get triggered! (25%-33% chance, that it will)

More info: It usually happens at 20:40, or close to that time, or when ship gets to 50%, when dissector beams activate.

More people die, less laggy it become. Closer you get to the ship, when it fires on you, worse it becomes.

For even more information, ask OmegaFighter!

Are you speak that it is a anytime issue?

Are you speak that it is a anytime issue?

Yes, hard to predict, but quite common.

Last Defiler match, at exactly few seconds before 10pm (GMT+1) started.

We suddenly started lagging, around 50% or 47% in the battle. I do not remember the exact time!

We had to abort!

We know that this bug isn’t a connection issue, but something else. It is still present!

Logs:

Check near the end of the log: After 10pm. Exact time of this bug is unknown. I would check all log entries, until 22:10.

It happened again today! I am done with T5 matches! T5 Destroyer mission is bugged!

Logs:

Well, it’s a difficult bug. We will find resolve.

Well, it’s a difficult bug. We will find resolve.

Thank you. Do you know why does it happen?

No, we don’t know about trouble source.

Don’t you have a backed up version of spec ops from when it was working?

We have spotted some trails to this misterious glitch.  Working on it…
If you’ll encounter another one after the nearest patch, please, commit your logs with comment of the time the laggs happened. Or just send the latest logs just after the laggy raid played and before playing the next one. (with comment of this fact)

We have spotted some trails to this misterious glitch.  Working on it…

If you’ll encounter another one after the nearest patch, please, commit your logs with comment of the time the laggs happened. Or just send the latest logs just after the laggy raid played and before playing the next one. (with comment of this fact)

Thank you!

We will test it and let you know!

So, you know, that this glitch affects both Special Operations missions, Destroyer and Defiler?

Thank you!

We will test it and let you know!

So, you know, that this glitch affects both Special Operations missions, Destroyer and Defiler?

it was spotted only on some pve raid missions and when some of events encounter. (only when all those specific events gather in one time)

it was spotted only on some pve raid missions and when some of events encounter. (only when all those specific events gather in one time)

Apart what Koro said: It affects also Dreadnought fights.