Special Operation - Defiler (Double Music Bug)

Bug report: (Double music - music track loop)

We played Spec Ops - Defiler (rank 10-15).

At the end of the mission, there was an event, which started another music track.

This bug is already known, but I managed to get a very short log now, playing only this mission.

Maybe it can help you.

How to replicate this bug?

Unknown, but it’s pretty common.

Usually you need to play (Defiler/Destroyer) mission most of the time, then this bug will occasionally trigger.

Logs:

[2017.06.18 23.50.35.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14564)

A million bug reports later, still not fixed…

we can’t reproduce it, but, there is ticket in our bugtracker 0059889

On 6/19/2017 at 8:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

we can’t reproduce it, but, there is ticket in our bugtracker 0059889

Would you mind, if I would direct you to some bug reports that are quite important and annoying, but still haven’t been fixed yet, despite having an ID tag already?

This also happens for Destroyer spec ops more or less every time. (I usually only do it once per day in r7-9.)  As far as possible triggers… Winning while using a destroyer?

None of the log files looked to have anything remotely useful, although I could upload them if you really want…

7 hours ago, doomagent13 said:

This also happens for Destroyer spec ops more or less every time. (I usually only do it once per day in r7-9.)  As far as possible triggers… Winning while using a destroyer?

None of the log files looked to have anything remotely useful, although I could upload them if you really want…

This is all well known. There issue seems random, and they don’t know what triggers it.

Its to the point that I don’t even play the music anymore. Just too annoying having to restart the client everytime I play spec ops and it also happens when you lose.

Also, it happens for destroyer too.

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Its to the point that I don’t even play the music anymore. Just too annoying having to restart the client everytime I play spec ops and it also happens when you lose.

Also, it happens for destroyer too.

It happens with both game modes. This bug is over one and a half year old.