Special Operation: Defiler - double music after finished match in the hangar

Where it happens?

PvE - Special Operation, Defiler or Destroyer

What happens?

After the match is finished, music from Special Operation continue to play in the hangar, playing over any existing Empire, Federation or Jericho theme music , depends on where you’re docked.

What did I expect that should happen?

Music theme from Special Operation - Defiler or Destroyer should stop playing immediately, after going back to hangar.

How to replicate this bug?

Trying to play Spec Ops a few times - Defiler or Destroyer. Also, check logs.

Occurrence of this bug is not 100% guaranteed every time, but it’s very common in general.

Logs: Time stamp for SO (13:29+ or 1:29+ PM)

2016.09.14 11.23.59.zip

Already reported, already in ‘fixing’, nothing happened…

Is it repeated anytime? Or are there specific conditions for repeat it?

On 9/16/2016 at 8:50 AM, Skula1975 said:

Is it repeated anytime? Or are there specific conditions for repeat it?

No specific conditions, only music sounds must be enabled.

It is repeated almost every time for me, but not always.

Steps:

1.) Play Defiler or Destroyer Spec Ops.

2.) Win.

3.) Loot, wait with battle results to hear the music, or exit to hangar.

4.) BUG is very common, but not guaranteed every time.

We know about this bug, but we can’t repeat it.

4 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

We know about this bug, but we can’t repeat it.

But I gave you logs.

Next time, I will record this.

i am getting this 100% of the time, It continues to Loop and play anywhere i go until i exit star conflict, 100% of the time it will happen to me, even when undocking or starting a new missions the Music from Special ops will continue to Play over other themes until The game is Exited. Exiting is the only way to stop it.  

Disabling sound in game and then Re-enabling does not fix it, it just carrys on where it left off. 

8 hours ago, GoogleME said:

i am getting this 100% of the time, It continues to Loop and play anywhere i go until i exit star conflict, 100% of the time it will happen to me, even when undocking or starting a new missions the Music from Special ops will continue to Play over other themes until The game is Exited. Exiting is the only way to stop it.  

Disabling sound in game and then Re-enabling does not fix it, it just carrys on where it left off. 

Attach your logs, please