Special Module for Styx 64/65 STILL!

I got 64/65 parts for the Styx Special module last time I got the bundle for completing the missions for it. Today I was happy cause I finally got the last one then I go to build it and it still says 64/65. WTF?

It took me 6+ months to finally get this much and now it wont give me the last one. Its not a big enough deal for me to go to support and see if they can get me my part cause its not a huge issue to do another mission for a spec module on a ship I rarely even use anyway. BUT its still a bug nonetheless and a bit irritating that I didn’t get it and have to waste time.

[2017.06.15 16.54.35.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14541)

Maybe it’s like Parcheesi and you gotta roll exactly the number it takes to get in.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Maybe it’s like Parcheesi and you gotta roll exactly the number it takes to get in.

No, it’s not. I once got 67 parts instead of 65, last one drop for 3.

This is a very strange bug. Are you sure that you have your mission set for the Styx?

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

No, it’s not. I once got 67 parts instead of 65, last one drop for 3.

This is a very strange bug. Are you sure that you have your mission set for the Styx?

Yes, I am 100% sure. It even said 1 part which is all I need but just did not go through the rest of the process of adding it to the module.

Honestly those missions suk when you have use a certain type of ammo when I just want to go in and get it done but because its certain type of ammo then it may not be the best choice for the current situation. For example, if its beacon mode then I’m likely going to bring my ECM which uses the kinetic supercharger and putting any other weapon on ECM is kinda meh.