Special mods on premium ships

I’m not a fan of having premium ships with special modules that regular ships can’t use. Since the beginning, premium ships have just offered different module layouts and bonuses. Now they offer very different gameplay styles. Now, this may be good for your wallet, since more people will be tempted to buy them, but it is also a spit in the face of those who can’t have those ships since they feel they are missing part of the game (which I know is the whole strategy, but I don’t like it).

Millan you need to start posting more.

I completely agree. Having just one ship with a select set of special modules is really not that cool. I like exclusive cool equippement, but it should be given through playerbase-wide events, not paid products.

P2W is finally here!

33 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I completely agree. Having just one ship with a select set of special modules is really not that cool. I like exclusive cool equippement, but it should be given through playerbase-wide events, not paid products.

You dont even have to pay for them,i grinded Palom in 3 days and didn’t pay a cent,its much more worthy to grind by playing games rather than buying containers with GS,thats why we have the star marathons,just a small little boost of 2 parts can help motivate the player.

38 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I stopped posting for a while since I stopped playing. But I’m back for a bit now and want to contribute to the game again, since the devs finally did something I really appreciate (squads)

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

P2W is finally here!

They are not pay to win. The modules are well-balanced (surprisingly), but I just find it sad that I’ll never be able to use some of the mechancis that the game has to offer because of this limitation.

2 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

You dont even have to pay for them,i grinded Palom in 3 days and didn’t pay a cent,its much more worthy to grind by playing games rather than buying containers with GS,thats why we have the star marathons,just a small little boost of 2 parts can help motivate the player.

Wait, you can build the premium ships now? Like phoenix and reaper also? Damn it’s so confusing. This relates very well to my other suggestion about currencies actually…

1 minute ago, millanbel said:

IWait, you can build the premium ships now? Like phoenix and reaper also? Damn it’s so confusing. This relates very well to my other suggestion about currencies actually…

Not all of them,do you even patch notes bro?

Just now, xXThunderFlameXx said:

do you even patch notes bro?

Not recently.

Just now, millanbel said:

Not recently.

Well then the most recent craftable ships are Palom,Ghost,Kite-E and Karud,each with new modules one more broken than the other,YAY! Now for 69.99$!

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Well then the most recent craftable ships are Palom,Ghost,Kite-E and Karud,each with new modules one more broken than the other,YAY! Now for 69.99$!

Ohh, that’s why I saw some russian dude in a squad flying a Kite-E. Are they really that broken? Damn I need to catch up on these patch notes.

The apparently plan to do this for EVERY ship, not just premiums. So, idk how they will think of 200 new modules and 200 more new modules and probably 100 weapons and 150 new special modules…

Its definitely pay to win now. I agree.

Calling premiums P2W…

The problem is more that they started with them. Yesterday ship a was the best, today it’s ship b and tomorrow it will be ship c.

The funny thing is: You can grind for them. Not only available for paying customers.

3 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

Its definitely pay to win now. I agree.

I never said it was p2w

11 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Calling premiums P2W…

The problem is more that they started with them. Yesterday ship a was the best, today it’s ship b and tomorrow it will be ship c.

The funny thing is: You can grind for them. Not only available for paying customers.

You know that this limited daily grind is actually worse now? You would have to win thousands of consecutive wins in battles, not to mention that buying ship parts in the Store would be much more expensive, than just buying a full price DLC pack, containing those ships. How much parts do you need to get Karud for free?

Before the change I wouldn’t have the chance to get the DLCs.(Don’t want to pay)
So for me your point is invalid in this case.

On 09.07.2016 at 10:57 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yep, that’s how it is now. Also there may be another ways to get parts somewhere in the future.

11 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yep, that’s how it is now. Also there may be another ways to get parts somewhere in the future.

Could you make some comment about my initial post? The grind isn’t the main problem.

54 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Probably drops from OS,that would be nice.

On 12.07.2016 at 6:17 PM, millanbel said:

Could you make some comment about my initial post? The grind isn’t the main problem.

We’re giving exclusive features to reworked ships to make its gameplay more different. Our plans is to do the same not only with Premiums, but for others as well. It should make the game more diversified, refresh the old patterns. We aiming make these changes for everyone, not only for Prem pilots. Just added a feature with obtainable premiums also.

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

We’re giving exclusive features to reworked ships to make its gameplay more different. Our plans is to do the same not only with Premiums, but for others as well. It should make the game more diversified, refresh the old patterns. We aiming make these changes for everyone, not only for Prem pilots. Just added a feature with obtainable premiums also.

Ok that clarifies things! Thanks ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)