Special gift to Dev's team

hello dev’s team i design a special edition Archon Destroyer for giving us a such great game! hope you’ll like it, enjoy:

“The Empire KINGSGLAIVE”

screenshot-161012-183729.jpg.c40067f6ca7339b14e649f91d3e3a893.jpg

screenshot-161012-183807.jpg.928ed4d3a0b9f7fa6798cd7935d09740.jpg

I suggest you don’t approach Jerico’s open space sectors after this. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Looks nice! Now what would a fed version look like?

Should’ve used a dollar sign instead of a star ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

28 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

I suggest you don’t approach Jerico’s open space sectors after this. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Looks nice! Now what would a fed version look like?

Lol i don’t wana to take it in to battle now it look too shiny ^^. I’ll make a special fed one too but i didn’t get for now (Jerry sp r14 version comming soon)

28 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Should’ve used a dollar sign instead of a star ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Haha damn right x) but dev’s are russian so ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Lol i don’t wana to take it in to battle now it look too shiny ^^. I’ll make a special fed one too but i didn’t get for now (Jerry sp r14 version comming soon)

Haha damn right x) but dev’s are russian so ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Did you see RUB to USD exchange rate, trust me they gonna like Dolla dolla sign ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

12 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Did you see RUB to USD exchange rate, trust me they gonna like Dolla dolla sign ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Gona have to spend some to put that sign on, sc players will hate me after that xD.   “Look that Guy spend money!” ^^

Some will hate, other will respect, since those that do pay are the ones that pay for servers and development for those that don’t ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Alright i’ll check out ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Where did you find that gold paint? Or is it just an adjusted bronze?

The 2nd case on perso paint, it look like bronze in the hangar but it’s actualy gold