Special Gateways/Wormholes

Is it possible to connect Leviathan, Inverter and/or the third alien place i cant remember between every faction to serve both as a fast travel gates to other factions and mission places? If not that, how about a random spawning wormhole that takes you to a random place in the star conflict universe?

I wa s hoping that alien wormholes would allow you to travel but they seem not to.

Also, there are special gates in certain sectors that lead directly to the alien worlds.

I wa s hoping that alien wormholes would allow you to travel but they seem not to.

Also, there are special gates in certain sectors that lead directly to the alien worlds.

Yea i know, 3 gates, one at home station, another in the 2nd system from the home station and the third one somewhere far like 5-6 jumps.

If not that, how about a random spawning wormhole that takes you to a random place in the star conflict universe?

I would so just go through this like ten times every day XD

There are loads of sectors that I never visit because they are far away and I’m lazy or the mono mission there is too hard… This would enable me to discover more places!

I would so just go through this like ten times every day XD

There are loads of sectors that I never visit because they are far away and I’m lazy or the mono mission there is too hard… This would enable me to discover more places!

More +++ then lol :smiley: