Spawnsystem Feedback

Since this is still beta i hope dev will adress this annoying issue :

The spawning system is the most Unfriendly and hardcore i ever see, I think the dev want to create ‘CS : Space sims’ where people that die must wait for a round. The biggest problem is that this game isnt FPS and there is no corner to hide or strategy involved.

I ended up waiting for 10 minutes until the match end, this is too long for this type of game. I can foresee the future where Aces will be killed by ship with +12 gear and max weapon in just minutes into the game.

Unless the spawn system is more friendly i think i will try this game again, for now i really lost interest on playing it because too much time spent waiting than playing.

You can use the asteroids and space builds as cover and loose the enemy.

If a enemy lock you, you move to behind a asteroid, beacons and you will desapear from enemy radar.

A of many causes of fast die in combat is because many players just rush the enemy line.

If you play with a interceptor, you need be calm, wait as hunter after your pray. when the pray is alone you atack.

If you is Atacker, you need use team work to max your assault. Chose a enemy with caution to assure a 100% chance to kill.

If you is a frigate, you need be patient, use beacons to cover your blindspot. camp in places hard to enemy see you and easy to hide in case of atacks.

“I ended up waiting for 10 minutes until the match end”

This need be revised.

If all ships have been lost you can quit the current game, change ship and get in the next battle. You dont need to wait XX min for the next.

If all ships have been lost you can quit the current game, change ship and get in the next battle. You dont need to wait XX min for the next.

Unless you’re new and have only one ship. This is the most critical time because most players are going to form their opinion of the game early on. There should be at least three ships at your disposal when you begin.

Maybe it is a bug but I have been unable to do this, I joined a game in my king dvergr, died, left the game and switched to the default dvergr. However I was unable to join a new game as “ships are in battle”

Evend if you left the battle, you cant join another battle till the previus is over.

You learn quickly on how to survive longer. However, for beginners, yes, I think it can be a major turn off.

It is a problem, but I figure, and if not, I suggest, that in the next versions of the game -and of course in the first release, you will have several basic ships to begin and be able to participate in more than one battle at once, like in WoT.

This may be a tad off topic, but on the issue of spawning is anyone elses getting really frustrated with having a hoard of bots spaw on top of you while your sneaking around to pick off the camping frigits, and then naturaly you get blown away by a missile and main gun spam. It just seems rather dumb to just have everything spawing on one small spot and getting jumped by ships just hopping out of hyperspace. It would be nice if there was some kind of delay After you jump in to prevent that sillyness.

@Ice_Okami: players who just spawned have temporary invulnerability.