Spawn on Asteroid

Coming from Otregos Pass to Station-17, we randomly spawn on an asteroid getting collision damage. Maybe change its path or remove it. If it help, this time it was on EU server. But i’m pretty sure it happens on any server. Happened more than once. Attached file show which asteroid i’m talking about. But i only thought afterward to make the screenshot, so it doesn’t show the collision spawn.

screenshot-160916-221636.jpg.cc7dbf7375d264ec1c8cf23fd493a6fe.jpg

Ignore you can reproduce this with more screenshots (or even a video) that would be great. I haven’t experienced or even heard of this issue before so please gather as much info as possible.

I want to see just how much wreckage I can squeeze from it. XD

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ignore you can reproduce this with more screenshots (or even a video) that would be great. I haven’t experienced or even heard of this issue before so please gather as much info as possible.

I want to see just how much wreckage I can squeeze from it. XD

I cant do a video, but next time it happens i wont move and switch chat to combat. I also will try to be fast enought to hit f12, to get the damage indication beside the shield bar.

I’ll also try to think to attach a game log.

I didn’t understand. Have you spawned into a asteroid or have you impcated to asteroid after you spawned?

10 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

I didn’t understand. Have you spawned into a asteroid or have you impcated to asteroid after you spawned?

Well i said “on” not “in”. And i spawned the face of my ship touching the asteroid, with all the effects it does when you make contact with something. Including damage, which was minimal of course. On the picture if you look at my hp bar, you can see i’m missing some.

Spawn location when we come out of the gate is upper right(facing station). Tried to have it happen on purpose. But the closest i got is about 200meters. And other times a bit further.

Pretty sure i found the appropriate log. Look from 12:28:10.412 to 13:27:14.047 in the game log, added game.net just in case. It should be in there. I cannot be more precise. sorry. Also i had to make a .rar of it because its in txt on my pc. I dont know why…

game.rar

game.net.rar