Space flight 101: Battle

Hi, i encountered a serious problem. Just before this mission started ( 'destroy the scout ship somewhere around…blabla) i shot him down

and now he’s not respawning so i got stuck in here. Instead of him there is a guy in red - cartel scout - and he does not count for that. xxxx please smbd do something about this!

You need to fly to the northern area of the map; there’s a specific target that’s hanging around the asteroids there. Kill it and you’ll finish the mission.

Yea and his name is cartel pilot, he’s in red. I shot him down again - 3 times - and nothing. Can smbd at least tell me his name? I do not want to look like an idiot, it’s very simple mission.

He’s flying in the asteroids area i think we talk about the same ship. As i said, it is possible there is a bug because i shot him down BEFORE THIS MISSION STARTED

Yea and his name is cartel pilot, he’s in red.

Mate, if the mission says to destroy the Cartel Scout, you have to find the ship called “Cartel Scout” that has an exclamation mark above it. “!”

Mission objectives are always marked by an exclamation point. If the ship you are shooting down doesn’t have the right name and does not have the exclamation mark above it, you are shooting the wrong target.

If you want, you can PM me the times you are usually in-game and I can try to help you out. Maybe even make you one of my recruits.  :fed001:

The missions says to find the Pirate Scout or Cartel, but it’s actually called a “Cartel Scout” and it has an exclamation above it. There are other Cartel Scouts that don’t have the exclamation mark; that’s not the one. The guy says it’s near the station. It’s around the station that you undock from in the center of the map. I found him to be high up right above the station.

Mate, if the mission says to destroy the Cartel Scout, you have to find the ship called “Cartel Scout” that has an exclamation mark above it. “!”

Mission objectives are always marked by an exclamation point. If the ship you are shooting down doesn’t have the right name and does not have the exclamation mark above it, you are shooting the wrong target.

If you want, you can PM me the times you are usually in-game and I can try to help you out. Maybe even make you one of my recruits.  :fed001:

Well, given that the dude’s flying Invasion, that implies he has ships above rank 3. Sorry.

And yeah, the best way to see if the target is correct or not is by looking for the exclamation point. If you see that, then you know you’re golden.

Goorath found the ship long ago, and is on to bigger and better things.

That NPC sucker spawns at the very tip-top of the Eden station spire, which is way above the normal horizontal axis, and hard to find for some players. Even tougher if the silly Federation Marshals keep shooting him down before the players can get to him.

The only reason I found him was because I took my max radar range LRF and spotted him that way.

Goorath found the ship long ago, and is on to bigger and better things.

That NPC sucker spawns at the very tip-top of the Eden station spire, which is way above the normal horizontal axis, and hard to find for some players. Even tougher if the silly Federation Marshals keep shooting him down before the players can get to him.

The only reason I found him was because I took my max radar range LRF and spotted him that way.

Yeah. A lot of the invasion missions have very hard to find objectives.