Something Something

2 minutes ago, Slacktivator said:

I’d like to inseminate:

:

[@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) [@niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244639-niripas/)

ban.jpg

That racist!

4 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

[@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) [@niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244639-niripas/)

That racist!

I’m actually a proud Raceist

592461f382efe_EP-160519368.jpgMaxW960imageVersiondefaultNCS_modified20160515170447.jpg.c01324f3f3fded1fb83ab6d604ee1141.jpg

hmkay took a look at that dx9 overlay wrapper, pretty neat indeed.

thx for the hub-links

the dll is 32bit, i whish he also compiled one for 64. too lazy to switch python or compile, and who knows, maybe it has to be 32bit for all the 32bit dx9 games?

i think coolest thing would be to simply write a little program, that has some kind of interprocess rpc api, and convenience functions for some games used, like SC. that would be truly a useful project of its own, way beyond sc. maybe in the end even with some high level api allowing multiple subscribers to write to individual rects on the same overlay canvas, while providing the user to sort their position or enable/disable them. there must be some better way than files imho.

with such an api, implementing other wrappers may even end up in a best-of-all-tools kind of category.

it kinda tickles.

or i sit down and write a 64 bit wrapper for the 32bit dll in c++, and load that dll from 64 bit.

6 minutes ago, g4borg said:

hmkay took a look at that dx9 overlay wrapper, pretty neat indeed.

thx for the hub-links

the dll is 32bit, i whish he also compiled one for 64. too lazy to switch python or compile, and who knows, maybe it has to be 32bit for all the 32bit dx9 games?

i think coolest thing would be to simply write a little program, that has some kind of interprocess rpc api, and convenience functions for some games used, like SC. that would be truly a useful project of its own, way beyond sc. maybe in the end even with some high level api allowing multiple subscribers to write to individual rects on the same overlay canvas, while providing the user to sort their position or enable/disable them. there must be some better way than files imho.

with such an api, implementing other wrappers may even end up in a best-of-all-tools kind of category.

it kinda tickles.

or i sit down and write a 64 bit wrapper for the 32bit dll in c++, and load that dll from 64 bit.

Yes.

[@xXConflictionXx](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258345-conflictioin/) DirectDraw is simple, should start with that. Direct3D is another beast altogether though. DirectX developer kits will contain the info you’re looking for.

Just now, betatrash said:

[@xXConflictionXx](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258345-conflictioin/) DirectDraw is simple, should start with that. Direct3D is another beast altogether though. DirectX developer kits will contain the info you’re looking for.

Thanks and I may someday but that is a path I’m not entirely interested in right now. Its cool and all but I have other areas that I am working on.

Also I know I said I wouldn’t post when I update again, but I found a few bugs and fixed them so updated to Version 1.2 and also added more settings with support for any DX9 game.

2 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Thanks and I may someday but that is a path I’m not entirely interested in right now. Its cool and all but I have other areas that I am working on.

Also I know I said I wouldn’t post when I update again, but I found a few bugs and fixed them so updated to Version 1.2 and also added more settings with support for any DX9 game.

instead of adding packed thingie here you should do it in https://github.com/mikeyhalla/SC_Informer_Overlay/releases

5 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

instead of adding packed thingie here you should do it in https://github.com/mikeyhalla/SC_Informer_Overlay/releases

Sure, I can do that.

[@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) is dead. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

16 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

[@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) is dead. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

This thread… I just… how am I seeing this now?!  ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

34 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

This thread… I just… how am I seeing this now?!  ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

u wot

[@Tillowaty](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242843-tillowaty/) did you kill [@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) and also did you ask him before his death if the SC_Overlay_thingy_ma-whatever.exe was doing as he wished or if anything needs to be changed?

I am adjusting a few more bugs and Version 1.3 will be released soon but it would be nice to know if anything else needs to be fixed/adjusted. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

[@Tillowaty](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242843-tillowaty/) did you kill [@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) and also did you ask him before his death if the SC_Overlay_thingy_ma-whatever.exe was doing as he wished or if anything needs to be changed?

I am adjusting a few more bugs and Version 1.3 will be released soon but it would be nice to know if anything else needs to be fixed/adjusted. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

[@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) didn’t have chance to test newest overlay before [@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) and [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) killed him.

hmmm… does @ME<— need to be cautious?

I toast above the corpse of mightyhoot!

may he rot in hell.

wb tillo! yaaay

Added all dem .txt to git.

• ign dump
  • raw api data (quite old now)
  • ship game code -> ship name
  • parts for craftable

[@niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244639-niripas/) [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)  [@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) 

close this thread.

I want to see a chart ;p

56 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

I want to see a chart ;p

I don’t care.

[@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) close this thread, plzzzz.