Somebody calls u a nub what u say?

Imagine u play a game and you do not so well and sombody calls u nub or even worse. What is a good answer?

“uninstalling the game right away.”

jk, idk, ignore.

“lol yeah I just started playing this game but I will get there.”

or

“well I guess that makes 2 of us then since we are in same game together” (This is assuming MM is working and playing SC ofc) ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

or

“ikr lol”

and my personal fave:

“?”

Good response is to not respond

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Good response is to not respond

agreed; I thought we were going for funny responses here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Yes funny answers are good! I could say “yes thats me!” xD

random quotes of random peoples, like:

The truth is that killing innocent people is always wrong - and no argument or excuse, no matter how deeply believed, can ever make it right. No religion on earth condones the killing of innocent people; no faith tradition tolerates the random killing of our brothers and sisters on this earth.
-Feisal Abdul Rauf

“:)”

• works for everything.

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?

It is ok to cry. Crying is a natural response to pain.

I cannot de-activate until you say that you are satisfied with your care.

Usually it’s for a good reason, so ask them for advice or at least to develop why they think your are being a nub. If it’s just a random insult then don’t reply yeah.

Reply to random insult: usually

“I love you, too! <3”

“U wot m8?!” works aswell.

Tell them: it’s “friday”* night, i’m here by my choise. Mostly 'cause i’ve spent all my money on ho**ers and black jack, while instead playing this game all days on a darn pc and smoking we*ds is the idea you have about fun and social skills.

*Insert here a random day

Не переживай. Все хорошо, моя сладкая ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, Mecronmancer said:

Не переживай. Все хорошо, моя сладкая ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

lol this works on several levels; one they may not be able to read it so move on and the other well you need to be able to read it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

which brings me to why chat doesn’t have a translator or even a way to copy something said and translate in a browser.

On 12/7/2016 at 11:23 AM, theNoob said:

Imagine u play a game and you do not so well and sombody calls u nub or even worse. What is a good answer?

Kill them with fire. 

They disabled copying because somehow it leads to spam.

It works really well, I see One Match Wonders spamming chat all the time!

On 12/7/2016 at 7:23 PM, theNoob said:

“You do it then” xD

On 12/7/2016 at 8:23 PM, theNoob said:

Spoiler

One-Punch-Man-Saitama-OK-Face.jpg

Ban them, works too!

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:41 PM, OmegaFighter said:

Ban them, works too!

Spoiler

6165d1202864917-safe-home-remedy-clogged

Ban them? For calling you Ace? WOW! ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)  Remind me to stay away from this guy…