Some stuff that probably shouldn't be visible yet

Basically what I think are some of the new R16 and R17 ships weapons are already in the game and viewable in the atlas. Yay. I put Wolfhound and Granite’s stuff in there because there will probably never be a drop for them either. Oh and enemies in open space don’t drop stuff at all now btw. I also forgot to check modules but my PC was threatening me with a knife already, so feel free to post 'em if you see any things that probably shouldn’t be visible yet.

s2rnBc8.jpg 9xxNfH9.jpg fJ0N0XN.jpg cY6KGMU.jpg KezASor.jpg lMRmjZC.jpg

Coo.

Im not making any new ships until they fix that silly “3 cabins” thing.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Coo.

Im not making any new ships until they fix that silly “3 cabins” thing.

you can only “fix” something if it’s a bug or is something not intended

but they are intended to cost 3 cabin as far as i’m aware , we knew that since day 1 of the ship being in the game ( few month ago )

it doesn’t sound that stupid to have R16 ship be as or more expensive than R14 destroyer , and you can now farm res a lot faster than you ever could so it should not be a problem

the wolfhound is garbage  not even a special project ship as you can’t choose ANYTHING!!!…why would they even do this ? thank God I was waiting till I could see the stats before I made anything to do with this ship !!!

2 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

you can only “fix” something if it’s a bug or is something not intended

Hmm

but they are intended to cost 3 cabin as far as i’m aware , we knew that since day 1 of the ship being in the game ( few month ago )

This is not true, there were rumors but nothing else 

it doesn’t sound that stupid to have R16 ship be as or more expensive than R14 destroyer ,

OK

and you can now farm res a lot faster than you ever could so it should not be a problem

How can we do that exactly?

Briefly skimmed through the module section of the atlas and found some from the new ships. I guess one of them in particular shows they aren’t supposed to be visible for certain  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

HBKp70C.jpg uLPFGuH.jpg ek1oVzL.jpg B5QChRq.jpg meLikal.jpg

Oh and all Destroyer pilots, there is now a T3 Photon emitter that drops at Processing Rig!

rXgTZux.jpg