Some Questions on Corps

My main questions is what are the roles available to officers as I would like to promote but i need to know what they can do exactly?

And is there any plan to add a clan bank where a corp can store funds to give to others?

they can invite new and kick existing member from the corp.

they cannot change rights of the ceo or other officers.

they can invite new and kick existing member from the corp.

they cannot change rights of the ceo or other officers.

is there a way I as the CEO can edit their roles to only be able to invite players?

is there a way I as the CEO can edit their roles to only be able to invite players?

Not that I am aware of.

there are no privileges/rights/ranks implemented YET, of course all that jazz will be there, but it is pretty dam low on devs to do list, so don’t expect it soon,

Corp bank, i don’t think there will be because they stated couple times, there will be no trading or auction house, so if there is a corp bank, people will workaround these rules.

there are no privileges/rights/ranks implemented YET, of course all that jazz will be there, but it is pretty dam low on devs to do list, so don’t expect it soon,

Corp bank, i don’t think there will be because they stated couple times, there will be no trading or auction house, so if there is a corp bank, people will workaround these rules.

as long as it is an uni directional trade of GS or Silver credits from member to corp to allow the corp itself to purchase some gimmicks i dont see any problems. (and does not rely on the real-life wallet of a single person)