Some Contracts still have to be signed.

1. Description of the problem, what happened. Vendetta Contract needed to be signed, after 1.2.1 fix claimed this was no longer necessary.

2. What did you expected to happen.  For contracts to automatically sign themselves.

3. The conditions during the situation. Unsure of exactly, found a contract that needed to be signed.

4. Further details on the issue.  See screenshot and logs.

5. Frequency of occurrence.  One-time, so far.

6. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  See below.

7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. 18:18 (6:18PM) - Timezone GMT-4 (EST)

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)  N/A, but attached just in case.

9. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.  Not connection related.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening. Not Sector Conquest related.

6CHn3a1.png

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9939)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9940)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9941)

1. Description of the problem, what happened. Vendetta Contract needed to be signed, after 1.2.1 fix claimed this was no longer necessary.

2. What did you expected to happen.  For contracts to automatically sign themselves.

3. The conditions during the situation. Unsure of exactly, found a contract that needed to be signed.

4. Further details on the issue.  See screenshot and logs.

5. Frequency of occurrence.  One-time, so far.

6. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  See below.

7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. 18:18 (6:18PM) - Timezone GMT-4 (EST)

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)  N/A, but attached just in case.

9. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.  Not connection related.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening. Not Sector Conquest related.

6CHn3a1.png

There are more, but usually they are either corporate contracts or some regular ones.

There are more, but usually they are either corporate contracts or some regular ones.

Those were a problem for me before the patch but on my end have since been fixed…

Are they still broken for you?

Those were a problem for me before the patch but on my end have since been fixed…

Are they still broken for you?

Most likely they still are and they are not isolated incident. All, if not most of us have them, but they just don’t pay attention to details.

I do not know, since I no longer play bot PvP mode, only daily missions and some fetching for blueprints, while I am at it.

Most likely they still are and they are not isolated incident. All, if not most of us have them, but they just don’t pay attention to details.

I do not know, since I no longer play bot PvP mode, only daily missions and some fetching for blueprints, while I am at it.

They were broken before but I haven’t seen them be a problem now. I’ll keep my eye out for it, though.

Until then, let’s not jump to conclusions?

They were broken before but I haven’t seen them be a problem now. I’ll keep my eye out for it, though.

Until then, let’s not jump to conclusions?

I won’t, but remember, this is an old issue.

It happened way before, it just wasn’t mentioned until recently and now it may be a bit worse, but I only noticed this with corporate contracts.