Solo PVE mode?

Sometimes there aren’t enough people to find games in under 2 minutes. Or how many times have you been let down by your teammates within the first couple minutes?

Would it be possible to have solo versions of all of the PVE missions? I don’t mean changing it a lot but maybe just lowering the health on enemies to perhaps 50% their current version at respective Tiers. Perhaps increasing/decreasing capture speeds depending on who is capturing. Upping health of cargo transports. Increased build speed of turrets in that Cyber mission. Decreasing respawn time of enemy missile turrets in Ellydium Raid. Etc…

Ideally this would give the same amount of credits and synergy (not quadruple the amount since you’d be killing everything) and would count towards Dailies if ship is applicable.

(Or, option to play with any number of bots + human players [obviously up to 4 total] but I would think that would be much more work.)

Just a thought from someone who has always enjoyed solo modes ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Any opinions?

I was thinking about something like this too,you cannot count on other useless human beings,I sometimes end up soloing the Cruiser with Mauler after played halfway through the mission by myself,and not getting an approval mark or thanks,ungrateful xxxxs.

They didn’t implement it even when you had to wait for hours… on the other side I think solo PvE is like offline game - you are alone in your own instance

56 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I was thinking about something like this too,you cannot count on other useless human beings,I sometimes end up soloing the Cruiser with Mauler after played halfway through the mission by myself,and not getting an approval mark or thanks,ungrateful xxxxs.

Yeah I’ve had to solo Naberia before in my R8 Engineer Fed Frigate.

25 minutes ago, gheni4 said:

They didn’t implement it even when you had to wait for hours… on the other side I think solo PvE is like offline game - you are alone in your own instance

Yeah while Warframe has its flaws too, it’s solo mode is enjoyable. You’re online, connected to everything (including the chat channels) but only you. Enemy spawn count is lowered but Warframe’s are also over powered and the balance is terrible. This game is at least difficult hence why I suggested less bullet-spongey enemies for a solo PVE mode if implemented.

Oh lawd don’t get me started on Warframe’s recent art direction…