So I need to make a NEW one because the old one never got fixed…yay.
Your bug report needs to look like this:
In the title of the topic: Soldier of Fortune Extra Loot Attempt Bonus not working.
In the body of the topic:
1. Description of the problem, what happened.
Only receiving 3 loot attempts after battle even though I have Soldier of Fortune DLC and I should be getting 4 attempts.
2. What did you expected to happen.
To receive 4 loot attempts as the DLC is supposed to give an extra attempt.
- The conditions during the situation.
Loot screen after battle, I can loot 3 spaces and then it tells me looting ended.
4. Further details on the issue.
Has happened for months despite it being “a server issue will be fixed in next update”, 2 months ago.
5. Frequency of occurrence.
Every single battle where looting occurs (some partial PvE stages will still give me 1 less than I should receive).
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
Produce it by using my account and having a battle where looting occurs - victories in PvP mainly.
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
Any time I play, shouldn’t be hard to find. 4pm to 6pm Australian +10 time if you need one. → 3:43am Australian GMT +10.
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
• • • DXDIAG: (below)
Time of this report: 3/27/2015, 01:44:10
Machine name: V3PC6CORE
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150202-1526)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM
Page File: 7157MB used, 17031MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Chip type: GeForce GTX 660
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C0&SUBSYS_28711462&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4038 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1989 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
Please wait while I take a screenshot of the loot screen (Losing streak here I come!) because they won’t believe it unless there is a screenshot of the loot screen!!!
[Soldier of Fortune extra loot attempt bug.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9443)