So the rank 9 Fed frigs DON'T suck.

Why the hell do people spell lasers as lazors now? German accent? Light Amplified by Zimultanous Omisson of Radiation? Shouldn’t that be lazols then? (Light Amplified by Zimultanous Omission of Ladiation).

Yup I love doing this…propulsion inhib, then wack the pulsar, do an afterburner reverse 180, then plasma the hell out of that inty.  Is big funs for sure.

And thats the reason frigs are slightly op at high tier lvls.

And thats the reason frigs are slightly op at high tier lvls.

It’s kinda the interceptors fault if they are humping the leg of a frig that has mines, pulsar, drones  ect.

My interceptors rails hit from 5300m, thats out of my fed frigs kill zone for the most part.

It’s kinda the interceptors fault if they are humping the leg of a frig that has mines, pulsar, drones  ect.

My interceptors rails hit from 5300m, thats out of my fed frigs kill zone for the most part.

Sniper ceptor?

You dont think any other ship would be better at sniping?

Ceptors are for short range and strafings where they could out manovoure bigger ships.

To dumb they get onews by minefields and pulsars shortrange, not even to speak about all other sr ecm, propulsion inhibs etc.

So if you are forced to snipe with a ceptor something is wrong.

I use the range to ping a target and allow me to start my strafing runs that much earlier, also it allows for a much bigger circle strafe because lets face it mines ruin your day hard, also makes people break off from chasing teamates that have the bomb.

It’s not all range all I need was the fed skill and horizon mod, rest is crit.

i disagree with the fed skill helping anything at all with both the side factions but if the majority does say they are useful and obsolete 

then i may very well be wrong