Sniper with gun "Mesones cannon"

How is it possible that a player, Vladrimir, corp. FURIA, which is using a sniper frigate “project 1011”, has as its main weapon a cannon of mesons? Attachment screenshot

screenshot-200412-140350.jpg.54473b69c62984f2dd3aecc559d9c52c.jpg

They have a destroyer equipped, so it’s possible they damaged you with Meson, then died and switched to LRF to use disintegrator.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

They have a destroyer equipped, so it’s possible they damaged you with Meson, then died and switched to LRF to use disintegrator.

If it had been as you say, the damage with different weapons would be more separated, due to the waiting time to leave again, all that damage was in seconds.

2 hours ago, Rebardo said:

If it had been as you say, the damage with different weapons would be more separated, due to the waiting time to leave again, all that damage was in seconds.

If it happens again please let us know here, and maybe try capturing video evidence.

5 hours ago, Rebardo said:

The damage shown in death recap is sorted by who did the most damage to you before you died. The player in question dealt a significant amount of damage total with meson cannons, died and then spawned as an LRF and then dealth a significant amount of damage again. 

When a player is destroyed using a destroyer, the waiting time to return to battle is very long and my ship was destroyed in 6 or 7 seconds.

I’m thinking that you were in the battle for a few minutes, and that enough time has passed for that player to have dealt the Meson damage a couple of minutes ago, then died and respawned after 45s in the LRF and hunted you with disintegrator. Your ship maybe have been destroyed in 6-7s when you entered a large group of enemies. Damage recap shows you all damage you have received since your ship has been alive in order of severity.

I mean you aren’t complaining that Uganka was using singularity cannon and firestorm on a Caltrop :wink: