Skrah cannon - silent killer

So I noticed that there is no incoming damage sound when I get hit by Skrah canon. Why is that? Its not fun and I don’t see this as some great advantage… Actually new players suffer from it the most by noticing too late… I think this should be changed

You really want me to make another video with obnoxious effects to see how obvious it can be?

I’ve had the same problem. I’m fine one second, then the moment I decelerate past 200m/s and bam, I’m dead.

Honestly,I think about making it,either you want it or not,I got some interesting ideas,not gonna spoil anything,I’ll post the video tomorrow on this thread.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Honestly,I think about making it,either you want it or not,I got some interesting ideas,not gonna spoil anything,I’ll post the video tomorrow on this thread.

awaiting for it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, Papitas said:

awaiting for it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

me to!

OK!Here you go,had to speed-edit this and it was done in 1 hour,technically now its tomorrow so here you go,a fan-made trailer parody of the Battlefield 1 trailer!

+1 would recommend

hahahahah awesome

Nice one. Just remove the ship outline display next time to make it perfect. 

Nice video!

Next time ill keep in mind the ship outlines,sorry for that!

So, no sound when you’re being hit by  Sk’rah? Bug report maybe then?

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

So, no sound when you’re being hit by  Sk’rah? Bug report maybe then?

You want me to make one? I got more than just one, you know. I only need to post it. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)