Silent fox to Wolf or Wolf MKii?

Hey there, im currently leveling up to try and get to the Panther ship for federation, but im not sure which ship to progress to from the silent fox… Should i mac its level and got straight to the Wolf MKII which cuts out the leveling of one extra ship, or should i go to the Wolf and then the Wolf-M 

I am aware that they have different special modules, one has overdrive the other has chameleon… But i cant decide because im leveling to get the Panther

If someone whos already leveled that far let me know how much you have to level the next ships that would be helpful

if you plan to spend time in T3 pvp, which is probably wise, wolf and wolf-m are really nice ships.

wolf-m is the best f2p gunship in that tier, the wolf however is really nice for kinetic setups. the wolf-m is also the main (if not only) gunship in t3 which can use a full speed cruise build.

You can of course also directly go to the T4 tackler, but you will probably miss a nice duo there.

However if your goal is to unlock the 4th slot and get an invasion ship, like the Panther, go for that and try the wolves later.

So youre saying to just go directly to the Wolf MKII to get the panther?

So youre saying to just go directly to the Wolf MKII to get the panther?

DON’T TIER RUSH!

DON’T TIER RUSH!

What?

What?

What he is trying to say in his particular way of saying things (you will know him soon, is one of the most awarded forum warriors here) is that you should learn the ropes of the game before rushing in tiers and play high tier games without having a clue.

I agree, sort of.

I don’t have nothing against you getting a wolf MK2 so you can buy the panther. That way you will have a great ship for invasion, you will be able to switch factions with a cruise engine tackler in no time for free in invasion, and you will unlock the 4th slot.

But I would say that it is better you learn the game in tier 3 and try some other classes, and use the Panther for invasion or PvE till you have at least a full tier 4 ship layout.

Then you can play PvP.

This is mostly because in tier 4 and tier 5, you will have one new game mode, in where you don’t have respawns, so your “lives” are the ships you have, and if you bring less than 3 or 4, you are hindering your team.

Of course, this is just my advice, but you can do whatever you want, there are no rules against tier rushing, and in some ways, it is encouraged so you can have the rank 15 implant and enjoy 5% more syn or credits in all your ships.

Ok you guys obviously dont understand my question, im asking is it quicker to get to the tiger via Wolf MKII or Wolf and Wolf-M, i currently have the Silent Fox (we are talking synergy wise)

Ok you guys obviously dont understand my question, im asking is it quicker to get to the tiger via Wolf MKII or Wolf and Wolf-M, i currently have the Silent Fox (we are talking synergy wise)

Wolf MK2 is faster.

Wolf MK2 is faster.

Thank you

It doesn’t matter which is faster. Level them both to get the fleet strength so it you get more synergy making it easier to level higher tiered ships. And like it was said before. DON’T TIER RUSH!

Also I think you’ll benefit from this video as well as the video series.

He just wants the Panther, so it does matter which way is faster.

I already took the tackler path from silent-fox unitl at this moment the lion

But I only use the rank 13 tackler for invasion not for pve or pvp. My pve, pvp ships are rank 6-8)

As Efefay said, levelup your ships equally and play pvp, pve with those and only use your highest ship for invasion grinding.

Thanks all for your help and id just like to address some things, I’m not tier rushing - i just want to get to the panther and then i will start to expand my horizons beyond chameleon ships; and second, i know how to play - I’ve had the game for almost a year if i remember correctly

I already took the tackler path from silent-fox unitl at this moment the lion

But I only use the rank 13 tackler for invasion not for pve or pvp. My pve, pvp ships are rank 6-8)

As Efefay said, levelup your ships equally and play pvp, pve with those and only use your highest ship for invasion grinding.

I use my best ships for pvp.  then again, i have a full t5 setup so its k

I use my best ships for pvp.  then again, i have a full t5 setup so its k

True, and im not looking to become a super serious player yet, i want to invest some more time in getting better ships and then i will start getting more ships from other factions, but for now im sticking with federation chameleon ships