Show Que command + Incoming Damage

Ive formatted and re-installed SC recently - And now I cannot get the commands to work ingame that showed the que info in the hanger, and the incoming damage text ingame … Have these commands been removed ? (Or am I just being a tard ?)

You’re just being a tard.

Jokes aside I don’t even remember them anymore so i can’t try and confirm. But in case you didn’t know, those settings can be edited by directly editing the config file in My documents > My games > StarConflict > user_config.xml

Just in case you’re writing it wrong: /set cl_showMmQueueInfo 2

If you can’t turn it on, well, I guess something happened with the latest patch, perhaps you can’t turn it on anymore (but those that already have it, can keep it)

In case it is no longer available in the chat commands, add these two lines to user_config.xml.  The scrollCombatText is so useful I hope it isn’t removed.  It also helps knowing which engineer is pulsing their heals.

<cl_scrollCombatText val="2" />
    <cl_showMmQueueInfo val="2" />

In case it is no longer available in the chat commands, add these two lines to user_config.xml.  The scrollCombatText is so useful I hope it isn’t removed.  It also helps knowing which engineer is pulsing their heals.

<cl_scrollCombatText val=“2” />
<cl_showMmQueueInfo val=“2” />

That has worked a treat - Thank you Jrisom :salute:

I think they have disabled the commands via the ingame chat window

Next time remember we have all these details on our site :stuck_out_tongue:

I know we do Astraal - But the ingame chat doesn’t accept them anymore :taunt:

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…!!!

:frowning:

Talk about modding lol…

was so easy formerly to tell new player to copy paste.

This way is much more complicated.

They could allow these again.

They should be put in the options menu instead of being listed in the wiki’s history of what chat commands to enter.  But odds are it will be removed entirely despite their value.

If you don’t mind me asking fellow pilots, were did you find this source of acceptable command parameters.

I was looking for an Index of them a while  ago.

And whilst we are here what does the German writing mean;

DisplaySC_zpsfcd40dd3.jpg

This shows what tier ships are currently queuing ?

That’s Russian actually.  It shows your queuing number, a part of matchmaker.  At the moment it’s best used as an idea of how likely you are to get into a decently full match.

It used to be on the wiki, but was “deleted.”  It used to be available on the wiki, then it was deleted but kept in the wiki’s history.  As of now, it looks like it was deleted from the history.

mainly only the older corps/player know how to change this settings.

You should not play with your user_config at all.

The sad point is that they deleted the codes in the wiki a long time ago and then disabled them ingame.

Hope this will be re-allowed soo

You should not play with your user_config at all.

Why not? after all, its MY (user) configuration

Why not? after all, its MY (user) configuration

Besides, there’s always the backup in case something ends wrong xD

I would have to agree a user config is client side, and configurations will just be ignored if the server does now allow them.

I would have to agree a user config is client side, and configurations will just be ignored if the server client does now allow them.

FTFY

Anyway, soon it’ll be removed entirely.  Should we rage now or later?

I edited that .xml file, modified it with that 2 new entries specified above…in My Documents/My Games/StarConflict/user_config.xml…but no change in the game.

What I observed is…that with each start of the game…this file user_config.xml returns to the initial state. In other words, it doesn’t keep savings made on it.

What else can be done? Any suggestion?

And whilst we are here what does the German writing mean;

DisplaySC_zpsfcd40dd3.jpg

This shows what tier ships are currently queuing ?

According to some people who speak Russian in NASA, it says something along the lines of this:

The Top Line: Separating Players For Equal Matches Based On Their Rankings

Next to your level: Your Rank: ##