Show of respect to those who prove worthy

Just to keep things simple, I would like to offer an act of respect for those who have stood up against us in the battlefield, mainly Zero because they always prove to provide a very good fight.

DNO should also get a note for providing some very good fights.

Especially big hand to sv9toi and Jet from Zero , propably the 2 of the best players I have faced in the game yet and only ones that we really have have to stand on our toes against if we want to win.

Kudos on behalf of everyone from [8D] Paisti

I’ll add Yudjin to your list.

I’ll add Yudjin to your list.

“No such nickname” ? :o

Saturday T4 livestreams, Zero corporation

“No such nickname” ? :o

in fact it’s YUDJIN in capitals

in fact it’s YUDJIN in capitals

No clue who that is, but rarely see any ESB in T2 Realistic anyway so that is propbably why.

ESB mostly do not interfere in T2 fights. Because we are letting people to play and do not wish to harm the new players. If you wish to meet ESB come to T4 :wink: But we are not forcing you to do this ofcourse, we are fighting other ESB squads and raising our piloting skills playing against our corp members without any exclusions. We are glad to see strong competitors anytime!

ESB mostly do not interfere in T2 fights. Because we are letting people to play and do not wish to harm the new players. If you wish to meet ESB come to T4 :wink: But we are not forcing you to do this ofcourse, we are fighting other ESB squads and raising our piloting skills playing against our corp members.

T4 is pretty pointless, no one plays there :frowning:

Even T2 Realistic is pretty dead at times, T3 Realistic is pretty much always 1v1.

T4 is pretty pointless, no one plays there :frowning:

Even T2 Realistic is pretty dead at times, T3 Realistic is pretty much always 1v1.

yes we are waiting for additional development of Realistic mode in future. It is our favourite mode, but low online killing it.

yes we are waiting for additional development of Realistic mode in future. It is our favourite mode, but low online killing it.

This, I am too waiting for more people playing realistic, since arcade doesnt make sense to me. Queues even for t2 are very long (5-15 min), not to mention trying to queue t3 with squad.

this is ironic. BUT i agree. people who are respectable and gentlemen in and out of combat should be praised! its really rare these days to see people have class win or lose.

T4 is difficult because you play against ESB :wink:

But i’m training in T2 and T3, and when i will come back in T4, i will crush ESB !!!

T4 is difficult because you play against ESB :wink:

But i’m training in T2 and T3, and when i will come back in T4, i will crush ESB !!!

Wrong mindset.

Train in T4 against ESB, be crushed a thousand times and stand back up again.

It’s somewhat like the lioness throwing her cub of a cliff

(as in it’s worthless to train against mediocre players if you aim for the best)

OK. 

I meant i will come back with my fellow teammates when they too are fitted with good T4 ships. Until then we train in T2 and T3. And going up.

Several players from TSK and NASA have performed very well on T4

It is basicly impossible to progress to compete in T4 right now if you aren’t already there so until they fix loyalty gaining, you will propably stay there alone :l

+1

Better Watch Out better not cry Pulsar is climbing the rank fast and I’m gonna tell you why… cuz we are more skilled… then you… lol just kidding, if theres any CEO’s out there get in contact with me in gam eI want to start forming alliances for clan wars :slight_smile:

Thanks for appreciation =)

Devs have promised to introduce new contracts to us on the next Thursday.

:blink2: