Show-event "The Clash"

Show-event "The Clash"

Saturday, March 4, 13:00 UTC

7fbfcb3657b2d6cc92e7fb4e9756.jpg

Task: destroy DESU corp group, based at Fort Muerto. Kill any pilot from this group (can be done several times)

Reward: for every killed DESU pilot there, Ellydium corp will reward you in 25 xenocrystals. If you’re not using Thar’Ga or destroyer during the fight - 50 xenocrystals.

Regulations: To verify that you have fulfilled the mission, you need to take a screenshot, which should be captured at the time of the kill. Post these screenshots in a Special Tread!

Soo DESU hunt in OS?

For more xenos, want to meet up there and get them? We could stream it.

Shurr why not ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) farm xenos then lol

From MCs? o boi the heaps of fun I cannot comprehend!

Hmmm… were are you guys… don’t be afraid I won’t bite… I will simply kill the hell out of you all…  or in short two words… [Annihilate you]

On 3/2/2017 at 11:54 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Saturday, March 4, 13:00 UTC

1:00 PM… GMT?

Why am I only seeing this now? Hmm

Oh well too late I guess, but we had some really fun OS events like this back when it first came out ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Nice memories!

So… but wait… does DESU get to dock at Fort Muerto though?

12 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

So… but wait… does DESU get to dock at Fort Muerto though?

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”) ![:00555:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00555.png “:00555:”) ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”) ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”) ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”) ![:santa:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/santa.gif “:santa:”) ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”) ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)