Should Tier 1 Frigates have more hp or shields?

I have been playing with my frigate a lot lately and it seems a bit weak to me. I’ve heard they are sniper ships, and even without laser weapons they still have awesome firepower, but do they deserve more hp or shields?

Let me know in the poll and/or in a response below. I’m not whining about how I constantly die in a frigate, I just feel like it deserves atleast a minor buff to its staying power, but I could be wrong. Let me know your thoughts.

I think they are fine at the momen, they have a lot fire power and on T1 the most ships have low hull/shield.

The problem with T1 frigts is simple. You get them while all other ships are full equipped and already got some experience. So the diffrence between the other ships is much bigger.

A slight increase of the base stats could fix this.

They need a small buff as there not strong enough to be worth using at T1 as they lack the damage or tank to be worth using vs players you can do great vs bots but you can do just as good with a inty/fighter on bots.

T1’s definitely need more HP and Shields… with heavy railguns and antimatter charges, they cut through shields… with vandium charges, they cut through hull like nothing and sure enough… no more Harpy

T1’s definitely need more HP and Shields… with heavy railguns and antimatter charges, they cut through shields… with vandium charges, they cut through hull like nothing and sure enough… no more Harpy

Wait what?