Ship trails via ship paint preset

The engine trails and engine fire should match the color preset that you have on your ship.

 

Examples:

 

Invasion: green fire and trails.

Hellhound: red fire and trails.

Ice/snowflake/ghzel: blue fire and trails.

Titan/Some other scheme: yellow fire and trails.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The engine trails and engine fire should match the color preset that you have on your ship.

 

Examples:

 

Invasion: green fire and trails.

Hellhound: red fire and trails.

Ice/snowflake/ghzel: blue fire and trails.

Titan/Some other scheme: yellow fire and trails.

what would victory have?

3 minutes ago, evo888 said:

what would victory have?

Explain the question

victory, as in the paint preset, I’m racking my brain for a color that goes with it

27 minutes ago, evo888 said:

victory, as in the paint preset, I’m racking my brain for a color that goes with it

Pics

you don’t have victory? it’s a solid military green. i’m thinking it would look good with federation blue trails

Ohhhhhh that one.

Yeah no that one makes your engine spew black squares.

On 9/16/2017 at 7:02 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ohhhhhh that one.

Yeah no that one makes your engine spew black squares.

oh, i wish, that would be hilarious. “there is no victory for the SC community!” ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)