Ship start to move foward alone *Solved

I was in leviathan and my ship start to move foward alone for no reason and the only way to “solve” was to suicide, that happened like 3-4 times in a row

Screenshot_2.png.b5501128b0b25eb6469ff1545a049a88.jpg

Screenshot_4.png.b27ec590c906535de4397195d90acf7f.png

Aside of the default “w” forward key i think there is another key to increase the speed gradually. Maybe you hit once this key. That’s the reason of the 17->17 If you try to stop the ship with the “s” key the ship start moving again. If i’m not wrong, you increased the speed gradually up to 17. You can slow down, but the speed will increase again up to the programed speed of 17.

Just now, ntboble said:

Aside of the default “w” forward key i think there is another key to increase the speed gradually. Maybe you hit once this key. That’s the reason of the 17->17 If you try to stop the ship with the “s” key the ship start moving again.

Maybe, but I was still waiting for new enemys, dont remember hiting any key

17 minutes ago, NPower said:

Maybe, but I was still waiting for new enemys, dont remember hiting any key

Interesting. Maybe i’m wrong. You could check the key needed to increase the speed gradually and try my idea in OS. Is it even assigned this key?

If you hit this key and move forward at full speed you won’t notice. But if you try to put the ship to 0 you can’t.

Pressing “+” will increase your cruise (steady) speed by a small %, pressing “-” will do the opposite. You also have keys to set cruise speed to max and to 0 (i have them binded as “/” and “*” respectively). I also have auto AB binded as “9” (numpad) so its all together, great for long OS flights.

btw, i suggest you start these kind of topics in questions to players first (asking if its a bug or a feature of the game). That way skula wont have to read extra stuff.

1 hour ago, ntboble said:

Interesting. Maybe i’m wrong. You could check the key needed to increase the speed gradually and try my idea in OS. Is it even assigned this key?

If you hit this key and move forward at full speed you won’t notice. But if you try to put the ship to 0 you can’t.

Will do, thx

yeah the ships always trying to maintain a small speed is probably you accidentally hitting “+” when going for enter to open the chat ;p

As I see, it’s maintaining constant speed. It can be adjusted in game settings.