ship reward bonus?

how does this work exactly and whats it work towards?

does the reward go to exp or faction?

do all your ship reward bonus work together or does the highest get picked?

do you have finish the mission in the one with the highest reward to get it?

thanks

You get a base reward in money for playing in a mission. This is modified by the ship reward bonus.

This bonus goes up with each Tier of ship. That’s why you make more money flying missions at higher tiers.

You get a base reward in money for playing in a mission. This is modified by the ship reward bonus.

This bonus goes up with each Tier of ship. That’s why you make more money flying missions at higher tiers.

im using random numbers here for arguments sake. so if i go in with 3 ships bonuse: 0% 10% and 20%. and i get a reward of 100. does it end up being

“100*20% = 120 + 120*10% 132, + 132*0 = 0) = 132” for money reward?

im using random numbers here for arguments sake. so if i go in with 3 ships bonuse: 0% 10% and 20%. and i get a reward of 100. does it end up being

“100*20% = 120 + 120*10% 132, + 132*0 = 0) = 132” for money reward?

Tbh that is also a line of thought I was pursuing since I noticed a gradual increase in rewards the higher the rank of the ships I took with me (and the higher the rank the higher the reward bonus, also important, RANK not TIER) but I honestly don’t know since I don’t know all the math behind the afterbattle reward system. Since you ask rather good questions that are hard to answer by players, I recommend you take a look at this thread rather then relying on unchecked rumours :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I’ve seen, it mostly affects rank/XP gain. Credit is mostly based on your score in the match.