Ship "Proficiency" Skins

so considering the spiral and endeavor skins I was thinking maybe some of the silver ships could get similar skins by doing quests unique to them, here are my ideas for possible quests, please recommend your own quests and skins

-Wolf - Probably something wolf related for symbolism

deal 500K damage with Squall Launcher, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

-Ira Deus - Maybe something that makes the ship look like a big missile

Kill 150 destroyers with Hindenburg Overcharge, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

-Styx - I’m thinking some kind of spartan style skin

Get 150 assists with pendulum module, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

-All gunships with Thi’Es - Some sort of crystallid skin

Deal 1M damage with Thi’Es beam, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

-Spiral - The current one

Heal 100K damage with invulnerability projector, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

-Endeavor - The current one

Block 500K damage with the shield thingy I can’t remember the name of, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

Cerberus - No idea

Kill 100 enemies while under the effect of surkov ballistic projector, ship must have max synergy to complete this quest.

Nightingale - Sensor array thingy (based off fox’s suggestion)

Cloak allies for a combined 15 minutes with masking station.

Stingray - imagine the lighting effects premium ships have… stingray would get a sword or a lance printed on each side, which would light up just like premiums (r15) do [Direct quote from flash]

Deal X amount of damage with entropy generator

Please recommend your own quests and skins

Tiger II/ Tiger - black pattern with a green matrix (optionaly glowing) on it

Kill 100 Ships 5 seconds after exiting invisibility

43 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Tiger II/ Tiger - black pattern with a green matrix (optionaly glowing) on it

Kill 100 Ships 5 seconds after exiting invisibility

good idea, I was thinking a lot of these would be based around unique equipment, still, great idea

+1

Add stories to ships (some newer premiums already have good stories) and give them skins based on their names.

45 minutes ago, SINaka said:

+1

Add stories to ships (some newer premiums already have good stories) and give them skins based on their names.

Spark A black skin, where a radiant (red, orange yellow, just flamelike) spark starts to glow at the center and will light up the entire ship quickly, and then fade again (repeating)

Quest:

a) get 50 last hits on enemy ships with thermal weapnos

b) get 100 “brute force” medals

Stingray: two blades at the sides of the ship, which light up rear to front and stop glowing just like they light up. They would be either Yellow or Blue

Quest: damage 200 enemies with the EM damage dealt by “Overdrive type sting”

Nightingale: New cockpit that changes the whole front of the ship in to a sleek looking radar array with a central camera like on Endeavor.

Have cloaked allies for over 15 minutes.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Nightingale: New cockpit that changes the whole front of the ship in to a sleek looking radar array with a central camera like on Endeavor.

Have cloaked allies for over 15 minutes.

great idea, added it to the list

17 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Spark A black skin, where a radiant (red, orange yellow, just flamelike) spark starts to glow at the center and will light up the entire ship quickly, and then fade again (repeating)

Quest:

a) get 50 last hits on enemy ships with thermal weapnos

b) get 100 “brute force” medals

what part of “unique equipment” and “silver ships” isn’t clear?

5 hours ago, evo888 said:

what part of “unique equipment” and “silver ships” isn’t clear?

But the nightingale is good… Thank you -.-

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

But the nightingale is good… Thank you -.-

because the nightingale has its own unique equipment, spark isn’t, plus fox’s idea is good because he actually uses the unique equipment

13 hours ago, evo888 said:

because the nightingale has its own unique equipment, spark isn’t, plus fox’s idea is good because he actually uses the unique equipment

Aha and what about stingray then? If that one isn’t uniqe i don’t know what is then?

31 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Aha and what about stingray then? If that one isn’t uniqe i don’t know what is then?

Stingray has one in the list I thought.

I lov Stingay. So good.

Anypne got pics of the endeavor and spiral skins?

38 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Stingray has one in the list I thought.

I lov Stingay. So good.

Anypne got pics of the endeavor and spiral skins?

Nah hasn’t put stingray in…

And i am pretty sure the unique skins are:

Spoiler

c178fa03a052a252662550a3f9ca.png.3928bb8692b1dc9bf0669c5bd86f7d61.png

(Source: Star Conflict Forum eng.)

5 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Nah hasn’t put stingray in…

there you go, some things were a bit fuzzy though

Why buy this - when game is imbalanced and not cared for reasonably??

11 hours ago, avarshina said:

Why buy this - when game is imbalanced and not cared for reasonably??

I don’t know, to add hope, and it’s not buying, players unlock them by doing something with the ship once they reach max synergy

Okay… imagine the lighting effects premium ships have… stingray would get a sword or a lance printed on each side, which would light up just like premiums (r15) do