Ship destroyed after docking

Hi guys, this event (bug?) occured both to me (just this morning for the first time) and to some dude I’m flying with.

I returned to the station with my covert ops (damaged, about 10% hull), pressed C to dock, waited for the cooldown as usual, but when I entered in the hangar the Invasion mode debfiefing (the prompt with the item dropped and so on) didn’t appear right away. After some seconds (about 10), it appeared, saying that my ship was destroyed (like if it was destroyed in space). I am sure I wasn’t killed in space during the countdown (in that case the window asking me to use a duplicator should have popped up).

This time i lost pratically nothing (about 70k), but in case of a good loot losing it al after docking could be a little annoying.

I’ve also experienced this bug this morning when I was docking into the station with a T4 premium tackler at full hull, shield and cargo (fortunately nothing too valuable). I have not experienced this before either. Something different is that it happens almost instantly after I docked. 

There must be something wrong so I have attached all the logs except the chat one for the devs to check. And one more thing, I was having this bug while docking into the Federation station. 

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8132)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8133)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8134)

Right, forgot the log, here they are. I was docking at the empire station.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8135)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8136)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8137)

This happens when your internet jumps on/off and SC kinda freaks out.

The problem was you lost connection when docking. Had the same issue twice and sent a big report myself. After that I started sending everything valuable trough drones just to be sure. The day when I finnaly find the target painter blueprint is the day I don’t want that to happen to me.